Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Re-posting my thoughts from the "other thread" here:

Finished it today. Overall I'd say I enjoyed it about as much as I did Ico but nowhere near as much as Shadow of the Colossus. It felt a bit to similar to Ico. I also could have done without the narration. My biggest complaint though, other than the obvious "Why won't Trico just go where I want!?" is the drat control tutorial prompts persisting all the way through the game. It makes the game way more hand-holdy than the previous ones. They really need to patch in a toggle for those in the options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I like this game a lot and it makes me wish for ports of Ico and SotC for PS4. Even if they did nothing for the framerate in those games and just kept them at PS2 graphics I just wanna play them without having to bust out a different console.

PSNow doesn't count.

Don't the PS3 versions already run at 1080/60?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
My mistake! In this case I'm all for a Team Ico Remaster Remaster.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
I'm sorry but I just don't get all the praise. It was fine but I didn't really see anything it did that wasn't just a rehash of ideas from Ico and and to a lesser extent SOTC. Can anyone better articulate what this game brought to the table? Have I just become soulless in my old age?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Care to share that link?

• Locked thread