Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

the entire production crew is going to get fired LIVE on smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

bartok posted:

I like that Randy is doing the long con but it seems pointless against the Wyatts.

Especially since he was already winning his feud before.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Heath Slater getting offense on Bray and Randy is insane.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Soothing Vapors posted:

man I guess Big Dave was right all along about Slater not really being long-term over

If there's a weakness on the Smackdown writing side, it's that they really have a hard time sustaining a face's momentum once the initial push is over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

If there's a weakness on the Smackdown writing side, it's that they really have a hard time sustaining a face's momentum once the initial push is over.

They don't really have any top faces and that's a problem too.

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

Rhonne posted:

Especially since he was already winning his feud before.

This is the one thing that sticks in my craw about this whole feud. Bray should have been beating Randy pretty thoroughly for him to feel compelled to either join the Family or destroy it from the inside.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Anybody else think that Randy is going to slowly steal the family away from Bray? The finish on Sunday and the body language of the entrance suggests it

I don't understand the purpose of his long con but that's the impression I get for the reasons you listed yeah

bartok
May 10, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

He is going up against Randy Orton who fans still cheer for despite being part of a heel stable.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

i like randy wyatt but i wish luke harper had more to do in this storyline so far than lose to kane

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He's saving Ellsworth! :neckbeard:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

randy just missed being in a stable, and the only "long con" is that he wants to become leader of the swamp cult instead of just a lackey

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bartok posted:

He is going up against Randy Orton who fans still cheer for despite being part of a heel stable.

The Wyatts are finally cool for the first time because of him. The Cinderella run was fun and I'm glad they recognized it as it was happening and let it play out but they've got actual prospects for the future with American Alpha just hanging out waiting their turn so I think it's time.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

rhyno and heath slater vs. randy orton and bray wyatt seem heatless

i think people still want to cheer randy orton?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Valentin posted:

i like randy wyatt but i wish luke harper had more to do in this storyline so far than lose to kane

What if Luke Orton?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The new face of fear is such a stupid nickname

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dat powerslam

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

OUT OF NOWHERE

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

almost thought heath was going for an rko

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that was a pretty hype hot tag though

bartok
May 10, 2006

Randy has an impressive dropkick

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What if Luke Orton?

luke harper attempting the blackout-rko maneuver would be satisfactory, yes

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

Writer Cath posted:

Poor Slater and Rhino disappeared off of TV right after they won the titles. It was bizarre.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I can't wait for Randy Orton's long con to pan out so that he can get all *ONE* other members of the faction to turn on Bray for some goddamn dumb pointless reason.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My apologies to my wrestling friends. I am at a hockey game instead of home, watching Smackdown like a real hero. Please forgive me.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

RKAbigail

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

OUT OF SOMEWHERE

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
RIP Heath and Rhyno

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Orton is so good

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Wyatts vs AA is going to be so dope

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I like that Slater's gradually gradually gotten in more and more offense as this team has gone on.

Ah, well. It was a heck of a ride, Heath. :(

bartok
May 10, 2006

Sister RKO is pretty sweet.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that wasnt a question

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh no he's got a mic!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
NO MORE MATCHES BETWEEN THESE TWO

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shinjobi posted:

My apologies to my wrestling friends. I am at a hockey game instead of home, watching Smackdown like a real hero. Please forgive me.

Sometimes sacrifices must be made :patriot:

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

NO

NO REMATCH

gently caress YOUR LUCHA THING

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Don't forget the old expression: I am on speed, goddammit.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

RIP Heath and Rhyno, you were really fun for a time but this is for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
don't forget the old expression, "gotta go fast"

• Locked thread