Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
If I gave you something to sign that said the age of a presedential candidate for 2020 election is reduced to 20 years old would you or anyone you know run for president if they knew they could canpaign started next year?
Why/whynot
:pervert:
SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT DEMCRATIC AORPLANES
I will write that petition and shove it in everyface of JAXFL if that's even remotely going to change thr fact that our soldiers may soon be going up against this:
https://youtu.be/kHq3y20HhRk
Seriously they got their asses kicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Take your meds dude.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

How dare you say my life is a videogame.

I prefer to call it a highly realistic masturbation simulator.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
If the world was a video game I'd hit the reset button on the console so loving hard.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
How do I open the developer console IRL and put in cheat codes

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im giving OP a magical quest to suck my D.

EXP- 2000
Gaunlets Of Perrigrine x1
+200 faction rep

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

JiveHonky posted:

im giving OP a magical quest to suck my D.

EXP- 2000
Gaunlets Of Perrigrine x1
+200 faction rep

What bonus do the gauntlets give?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op come here im going to donkey punch you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

upon use:

Rygar's pumped stomach! You summon a stomach pumping machine which acivates after 2 combat rounds, causing nausea and disorientation to everything in a 10 meter radius- including your own party members.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
cool thoughts you fuckin' spaz

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The Bananana posted:

I'm guessing flight because that seems to be ur fetish

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Constipated posted:

If the world was a video game I'd hit the reset button on the console so loving hard.

KONAMI 1992 (C)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
DOUBLE DRIBBLE

DOUBLE DRIBBLE

DOUBLE DRIBBLE

DOUBLE DRIBBLE

DOUBLE DRIBBLE

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
peopl hae been telling me my entire life i should run for presidnet but ive never been old enough

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Nut to Butt posted:

peopl hae been telling me my entire life i should run for presidnet but ive never been old enough

until................................

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
RELOAD!

RELOAD!

RELOAD!

To RELOAD Press the Pedal and Shoot Off-Screen!

RELOAD!

RELOAD!

:suicide:

CONTINUE?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hardawn posted:

until................................

until the op learns you need a constitutional convention to change the presidential age restriction?

i never plan on being 35, that's non-negotiable. im checking out at 32, like alexander

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
poo poo, did the drycleaner crush and stretch that dude into his current hideously malformed state?

bc that's my fetish.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
The world is a vampire OP

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I got super dabbed out yesterday and ran into a loving speed limit sign. Then I scared the hell out of two suburban white women because I though they were recording me on their smartphone. Don't do drugs and go outside.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
do you have podromal schizophrenia op?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

That Robot posted:

do you have podromal schizophrenia op?

probably
I left out the part where I climbed a cafe-overhang and thought about jumping off headfirst. I trip so hard.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
... and I got the cheatcode.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I thought the world is a vampire(serious)

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Sjs00 posted:

probably
I left out the part where I climbed a cafe-overhang and thought about jumping off headfirst. I trip so hard.

wow

hosed up

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Hardawn posted:

No I'm pretty sure the OP is a vampire (serious).

The world is a gently caress.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Hardawn posted:

I was actually typig up a Bullet With Buttery Wings reply when I saw you posted this. Thought the same poo poo. :argh:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Rasta_Al posted:

I was actually typig up a Bullet With Buttery Wings reply when I saw you posted this. Thought the same poo poo. :argh:

only took us a solid 22 hours to think it up haha, :hfive:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

No I'm pretty sure the OP is a vampire (serious).

The world is a gently caress.

I was named after a vampire; 'Julian Luna' from Kindred: The Embraced a lovely tv show that my parent's liked a lot.
No I've never bitten anyone.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Sjs00 posted:

I was named after a vampire; 'Julian Luna' from Kindred: The Embraced a lovely tv show that my parent's liked a lot.
No I've never bitten anyone.

born to die
world is a gently caress
kill me all 1989

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Let's go back to my craziest high thought of last night though. Why wouldn't we want an amendment that allowed people 20 years and up to run for president? Everysingle person I've said this to has said something along the lines of 'Well at 20 years old you don't know how to run a country' And all I think is 'no poo poo but maybe someone 30 years old does?' I'm not just thinking about myself; but the entire country.
Then they say some stupid poo poo like Justin Bieber would win the election and that's when I want to :suicide:

I mean; even people 40 years old cannot run a country apparently?
So how about everysingle position in congress, supreme court, all of it, is up for grabs next year to everyone with a valid US citizenship. People don't get involved/care about politics because its so inaccessible to everyone.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Sjs00 posted:

Let's go back to my craziest high thought of last night though. Why wouldn't we want an amendment that allowed people 20 years and up to run for president? Everysingle person I've said this to has said something along the lines of 'Well at 20 years old you don't know how to run a country' And all I think is 'no poo poo but maybe someone 30 years old does?' I'm not just thinking about myself; but the entire country.
Then they say some stupid poo poo like Justin Bieber would win the election and that's when I want to :suicide:

I mean; even people 40 years old cannot run a country apparently?
So how about everysingle position in congress, supreme court, all of it, is up for grabs next year to everyone with a valid US citizenship. People don't get involved/care about politics because its so inaccessible to everyone.

That "Justin Beiber fear" you mention (he's Canadian, btw) is a perfect example of why you wouldn't want to allow 25-year-olds with zero political experience to run the country - by age 35 you at least have a much better measure of a person's character, career talents, and networking abilities, since by then they've had a lot more time spent avoiding becoming a huge general fuckup and public spectacle.

I think the country should be run by vampires, but only by the newest-blooded generation. That'll really shake up the system! :drac:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i dont know what this thread is about but what i do know is that dracula's drycleaner must die

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
>Quit

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

world is a gently caress, op is trash man

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Dec 11, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

scuba school sucks posted:

Take your meds dude.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
So rebirth in Hinduism is basically new game +

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious