Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

"You there, number seven!" As the old voice shook down from the rafters the sneaker-squeak halted. Everyone turned to face the boy in the ratty old practice t-shirt the school had emblazoned with a bold "7" centuries ago, thick coke-bottle goggles strapped to his skull. "To the Coach's Office."

The boy was frozen with his knees mid-bend preparing for a jump shot, and in shock the orange rubber ball in his hands dropped to the court, an inanimate drumroll leading up to shouts from the crowd.

"The Gryphons don't need you, Potter!" Said the Forward of the Gryffindor Gryphons.
"Oooooh! Dunkledore's pissssssssed!" Hissed the Center of the Slytherin Snakes.
"Hmph!" was all the Point Guard of the Huffle Puffs could muster.
"Caaaaw! Caaaaaaaw!" screeched a misshapen half-raven water boy as he squeezed hydration with his talons into another boy's mouth.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

yer a Washington Wizard, Harry

FactsAreUseless

There's no rule that says a--

No, Hagrid. Go away.

FutonForensic

"shoot for three harry!" offensive coordinator ron cried from the sidelines

harry was motionless. he starting barfing on the court. "Oi just can't do it lads, oim just too timid and milquetoast"

"harry you gently caress," ron stammered with a fury, "i'm your friend or whatever. i'm here to support you from a distance i guess. shoot the drat ball, harry!!"

harry felt himself engorged with the spirit of friendship. "okay chaps, oim gonna try me best! 'Ere I go!" harry tripped on his own barf and broke his collarbone. gryffindor lost the game. offensive coordinator ron angrily threw his clipboard away, which ESPN replayed in slow-motion

Plebian Parasite

"We figured the house elf could be the ref, but after we handed him the striped shirt he just kinda ran off..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultra Spoot

"Box 'im out, 'arry!" Shouted Ron as Malfoy eyed the opening lane to the basket. The game was tied; they needed to cast a stupefy spell on this offense or they were done for. Harry tried to adjust but Malfoy, turning on the jets, exploded to the rim and unleashed a furious, posterizing windmill dunk with his taint draped all over Harry's face.

"Oy you roight hosed it all up 'arry!" ejaculated Ron as the final seconds ticked off the clock.

"Even though I lost, I've still learned a valuable lesson," said Harry, looking forward, talking directly to the reader.

• Locked thread