Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the Queen die in 2017?
She dies
She lives
She dies and is then brought back to life with the Dragon Balls, like Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Long Live the Queen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:britain::canada::australia:
2017 is going to be the last year for "classic" money, horde it well you can!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
post your favorite queen Elizabeth coins!

This is the one you see second most commonly today. Its distinguished, but not very attractive!

The most common, and the ugliest by far! This is the "old bag" queen and she is the newest.

"Queen Classic" This is my second favorite queen. You do not seen them much, but they come up in general circulation often enough! They are not uncommon enough that I will grab it.

My personal favorite queen! This is the "Hot Queen". If you see one of these keep a hold of it, the coin is likely made of precious metals! When ever I see one of these queens I always grab it, I have a sizable collection of them. The nickels are hexagons for some reason!

Bonus king george! I have only ever found two king geroges, and I kept them (obviously!) I have bought some at coin shows, but that cheating eh? It will be nice to have a king again on the coins, we can have that big imperial crown!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Just want to remind everyone voting five the third option that the Dragon Balls can't bring someone back if they died naturally. It's why they couldn't wish Goku back in Future Trunks's timeline cuz he died of AIDS.
:rolleyes:
so they will just use the super dragonballs jeez

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

flapy vajannawings posted:

Australia's currently got these awesome 20 cent coins commemorating 50 years of decimal currency.

look at dat tiny little queen head :kiddo:

wtf is this bullshit, you get that queen head full sized Australia or your kicked out of the empire :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

she isn't even a monarch. monarchs are heads of state. she is a decorative parasite that has never done a day of work in her life, governing or otherwise.

look buddy, we need an emperor to put on the coins. its tradition!

• Locked thread