Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
seriously whose fault is it because im mad as heck about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it was her turn

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

because cancer is a miserable fucker

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
too classy to upstage his best buddy and true friend, barack obama

poty
Jun 21, 2008

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

whose idea was this. who are the power players in the dem party who decide this in their secret meetings. was it pelosi

everybody loves joe biden

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Burying your son takes a lot out of you.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Hillary killed Beau Biden.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Son died. Didn't feel like running.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Patter Song posted:

Burying your son takes a lot out of you.

and now he can bury his dead gay country lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

if it really was his choice then i have to respect that but at the time it sure sounded like he had checked with the powers that be and realized he didnt have the intraparty support he needed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

poty posted:

if it really was his choice then i have to respect that but at the time it sure sounded like he had checked with the powers that be and realized he didnt have the intraparty support he needed

yeah not like his son died or anything

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

The Brown Menace posted:

and now he can bury his dead gay country lol

Indeed.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
seriouspost: his son died

that is when the timeline shifted

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
he prolly would have run if he had the hindsight of knowing what a shitshow hillary 2016 would be

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
biden was considering running even after his son died so i don't really buy that it was just burying his son that made him withdraw

Biden was amazing during the campaign, he knew exactly what was going on but had to swallow his pride to a bunch of HFA pindicks

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/26/joe-biden-says-democrats-dont-associate-with-diffi/

“We don’t associate with their difficulty anymore, and it’s almost like somehow they’re in good shape — but they’re not,” Mr. Biden told the “Hardball” host. “The fact of the matter is, those people we’re talking about built this country. They built it, and they are smarter than we give them credit for. There’s almost like what’s happened in both parties is there is sort of a yielding to pedigree. The guy who goes to Penn State or the University of Delaware, and the guy who goes to Yale or Penn — well, the guy who goes to Yale or Penn must know more.”

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

Duscat posted:

seriouspost: his son died

that is when the timeline shifted

Yes. In fact, Joe Biden's sister, Valerie Biden, outright told John Heilemann that Joe was definitely planning on running until Beau died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQZ72fxoxhk

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

It would be ridiculous to suggest that Hillary had Beau Biden 'Vince Fostered' to send a message to Joe that it was her turn to run for President

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

deadgoon posted:

it was her turn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"If I'm going down, you fucks are all going down with me." -- Last words of Beau Biden, Destroyer of America

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
he's also really old

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cease to Hope posted:

he's also really old

Nah.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Hillary killed Beau

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he needed more time off to creepily whisper in women's ears and invade their personal space

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Biden not running gave us Trump.

Either he or Sanders could've won a 3-way primary race and then either of them probably would've beaten Trump.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

Hillary killed Beau

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

he's also really old

so was literally everyone that ran for president in 2016 except liddle marco

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

so was literally everyone that ran for president in 2016 except liddle marco

ted cruz is 46

poty
Jun 21, 2008

triple sulk posted:

ted cruz is 46

how many is that in human years

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

triple sulk posted:

ted cruz is 46

46 cans of expired soup in a skinsuit

poty
Jun 21, 2008

LinYutang posted:

biden was considering running even after his son died so i don't really buy that it was just burying his son that made him withdraw

And still others see the possibility that Biden could become a spoiler in the Democratic race, hurting Clinton—the candidate they believe has the best chance of success against any Republican.

This is it. This is what happened. Some moron farts-huffing big-shot democrat said "let's not have competition against Clinton, we might end up with someone better like the last time, remember how awful that was?" and the rest is history

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Cease to Hope posted:

he's also really old

"Oldest ride, longest line baby WOO" --ric flair

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hmm the dems didn't nominate someone far enough to the right. I'll remember this for 2020.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Fauxtool posted:

he needed more time off to creepily whisper in women's ears and invade their personal space

Hahaha could you imagine the think pieces if he had primaries against Clinton

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

triple sulk posted:

ted cruz is 46

eldritch fish monsters are ageless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Hahaha could you imagine the think pieces if he had primaries against Clinton

we'd have just seen bidenbros be the new hot term, instead of sanders supporters being simultaneously whiny tumblr sjw sissies, and hulking misogynistic frat guys

• Locked thread