Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
2017 is here, the great war is upon us. No one will be spared. If you hope to live through the coming storm, you will have to pick a side and join the fight. Who are you signing up with?

Here are some of your options:

ISIS and the Greater Sunni Caliphate - fight the infidels, take their land, rape their women, all while wearing a stylish beard.
EuroNazis - the fourth Reich is conquering Europe via the most insidious method: democratic elections. Defend the white race from the immigrant hordes.
La Raza - from the shadow of the Spanish empire comes the Hispanic/Latino/Spanish nation. Currently winning the demographic race in North America.
Chinese People's Party - the Middle Kingdom makes its move for control of the South China Sea and the West Coast real estate market. Inscrutable.
Trump's America - racist redditors drawing cartoons and collecting guns got their man in the White House. Now they make those bitches pay for rejecting them.
House of The Ayatollah - Shia Islam and the Iranian sphere of influence. Free Aleppo with purchase of Hizbollah.
The Warsaw Pact - Putin is getting the band back together. In fascist Russia, Cold War starts you.
Marxist Guerrillas - not just for South America anymore. Now that the political left has collapsed in every western country, form your own communist terrorism cell in the developed world. Every month is Black September.
The Subcontinent - India is a nuclear power now, and has more people than anyone. Once they master basic sanitation they will be unstoppable. Divide and conquer.

...and many more...

Pick a side. Describe their strengths, what your goals are, who you want to kill, and attempt to make a compelling argument getting others to join. Come up with a slogan or catch phrase, design a new flag, make alliances and then stab them in the back and murder their people. Who will you choose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
La Raza because they have the best food out of all of these groups.

Also I want to kill everyone and so far they've shown themselves to be pretty capable of doing a very good job in that part of the scenario.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
Good evening, The Management. If you don't mind a good deal, I would very much like to know the odds . . . the spread, if you will . . . before I select a side.

LOVE,
VITALIS

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
start leaving copies of the turner diaries at bus stops

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i stand with the krust :krust:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i stand with the krust :krust:

PBUH

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Murray Mantoinette posted:

La Raza because they have the best food out of all of these groups.

Also I want to kill everyone and so far they've shown themselves to be pretty capable of doing a very good job in that part of the scenario.

Your main enemy is Trump's America and high real estate prices. How will you battle them? What's your strategy for conquering America and eradicating the scourge of white people on this great continent. Who will you ally with? Marxist Guerrillas seem like a good fit, but how about NarcoTerrorists or Québécois? I think there's potential here.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

stroke my lobes

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

au gratin potatoes

now that's a quality side

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

BeefThief posted:

stroke my lobes

Only if you stroke my antennae

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

whos nice

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

My Man Shran posted:

Only if you stroke my antennae

ok

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Me, come over and hangout at my place and we'll play games. :)

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Dreddout posted:

Me, come over and hangout at my place and we'll play games. :)

if you let me be the green pieces im on your side

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Satanist Anarchist Defense

Because our Lord is Power through Chaos

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Whoever wins, we all lose

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I choose tennessee white trash

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
The Irish diaspora could rule the world if we could unite and get our poo poo together, but we're Irish.
Being Catholic might be worth something if our leadership weren't a bunch of celibate weenies. They lost their hatred of heretics (aka protestants) and have no real mass appeal anymore.

The Quebecers are lovely terrorists they managed to kill just one guy before a frenchie PM shut them down.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hear a lot about those ISIS fellows and they must be doing something right to have such name recognition, so I'll go with them

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Marxist guerillas, because I'd get to spend time yelling at pansy soft millenials (before one of them negligently discharges and kills me)

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Trump's America because I like to laugh and the whining about him is loving hilarious

burn the shithole down

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going Trump for the bonus to attack vs minorities. Most people are not white so I figure this will be pretty huge.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odrfx7WmNWQ

A las barricadas, mi hermanos

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm going Trump for the bonus to attack vs minorities. Most people are not white so I figure this will be pretty huge.

you also have a higher chance to critically piss

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

The warsaw pact, got the word "war" right in the name so you know they're probably pretty serious about it.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Digital Fingers posted:

The warsaw pact, got the word "war" right in the name so you know they're probably pretty serious about it.

don't lie you're just in it for the poles

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Aren't there whole dumb websites out there for this dumbass nation roleplaying?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Seizure Meat posted:

you mohterfucker

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I'm going to try being a neo nazi

ill tell you guys how it goes

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
I would broker the alliance between La Raza, The Marxists, and The Quebecois, but it would all fall apart after one of the Quebecers makes a pass at one of the La Raza guys' girlfriends just as the Marxists realize that they are collapsing under the dead weight of thousands of tumblrinas.

This would then lead to the hardened ISIS guys slaughtering a bunch of the marxists, but ultimately being stopped by a cadre of cholos from La Raza who just give no fucks.

Edit: this takes place after most of Trump's America dies from the incompatibility of their lovely health and the rigors of the poo poo having actually gone down.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

The Management posted:

Your main enemy is Trump's America and high real estate prices. How will you battle them? What's your strategy for conquering America and eradicating the scourge of white people on this great continent. Who will you ally with? Marxist Guerrillas seem like a good fit, but how about NarcoTerrorists or Québécois? I think there's potential here.

Easy. High real-estate prices will be combated by getting a bunch of vatos and other assorted browns to move in nearby. Also no alliances because this is actually probably a thinly veiled front for the militarized narco cartels and we can just kill everyone just fine on our own thank you very mucho.

e:

Seizure Meat posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Can I multiclass Marxist Guerrillas and The Subcontinent?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Millions of Crows posted:

The Irish diaspora could rule the world if we could unite and get our poo poo together, but we're Irish.
Being Catholic might be worth something if our leadership weren't a bunch of celibate weenies. They lost their hatred of heretics (aka protestants) and have no real mass appeal anymore.

The Quebecers are lovely terrorists they managed to kill just one guy before a frenchie PM shut them down.

In a lot of way, especially religiously, you guys could hook up with La Raza easily.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I want to spec for anime???

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Can I multiclass Marxist Guerrillas and The Subcontinent?

If you can pull it off. I don't know if communism is big there.

There are plenty of more classes to choose from, my list was just to get you started. Maybe you want to build a new Japanese army with 70 year olds in battlemech suits and anime schoolgirl robots. Fight to restore the glory of the empire.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Millions of Crows posted:

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

In a lot of way, especially religiously, you guys could hook up with La Raza easily.

You guys are down with chainsawing people's heads off and drinking until really, really late right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I feel like Marxist Guerillas would have the most sex so that's me I'm that.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

if I have to pick a side then I pick the inside

of ops mom

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I pick House Atreides. They have air superiority with ornithopters, ground superiority with sonic tanks, and great spec ops capabilities with the Fremen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

I choose tennessee white trash

Hell, yeah, the Volunteers! They beat the Huskers in the Music City Bowl! They should relish this, though, because I believe they will lose the next time they play a Big 10 team. I say this because Big 10 students are generally much smarter than Tennessee undergraduates, in general terms.

But Tennessee people are fine people, and I love hanging with them. And downtown Nashville is really fine!

LOVE,
VITALIS

• Locked thread