Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Getting a bunch of subscribers is a translatable skill and the world is ready for a gamer president or maybe a hot Russian Dota girl president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

agreed a slav gamer girl president by 2040 at the latest

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*on inauguration day*

I want to promise America, that I will do everything in my power to

Oh, My GOD, Thank You DickMagician420 for your 3 year sub! Wow! Can we get a round of applause for DickMagician420? Yeah

So, anyway, like I was saying

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
* I mean a REAL gamer president not some rear end in a top hat who says he likes Mario

I want a President who has the fortitude to carry his team on his shoulders even when they keep loving trying to peek that same piece of poo poo who has been awping long a every loving round

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
well if we're using real gamers, then the better president is gonna be the one yelling CYKA BLYAT at anyone who annoys them at all

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Another president who won't be surprised at Russians invading west Europe servers

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

DOTA becomes the national pastime and we build a wall to keep out League players.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

TwitchPlaysPresidency ftw. Direct democracy in action @_@

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lol you think there will be another president

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
kaceytron 2024

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

TwitchPlaysPresidency ftw. Direct democracy in action @_@
vote anarchy mode

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The future of democracy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWNcR8u0f8

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

future us president pewdiepie

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
For realsies I bet in the 2020 election you will be able to sub to a candidate's channel and use their sub emotes and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

For realsies I bet in the 2020 election you will be able to sub to a candidate's channel and use their sub emotes and poo poo
I think that's inevitable at this point. The only reason that wouldn't happen is if Twitch folds for whatever reason, and is replaced by a different platform offering the same ridiculous service.

Peanut President posted:

DOTA becomes the national pastime and we build a wall to keep out League players.
I am not voting for anyone who picks Monkey King.

• Locked thread