Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
as you know, jeb! defeated lincoln chafee by a historic landslide in november after a meteorite crashed and killed everyone attending the 3rd debate between the original nominees. What are your plans to celebrate the 4th term for a President Bush this weekend? I am going to probably do some clapping, some stoned segway riding, and some being the least favorite child of both of my parents. You?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

gonna suck some dick and give some warm kisses gently caress yeah JEB!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

That map is a lie. Lord Chafee of Rhodes won in his land of divine providence much like Mondale won Minnesota in '84

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yossarian-22 posted:

That map is a lie. Lord Chafee of Rhodes won in his land of divine providence much like Mondale won Minnesota in '84

there must have been some turbulence when me and that jpg got pulled through the rift into this timeline. you're right, chafee did win RI, and my motion sickness from the bumpy journey here is just sorting out. whew!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm showing off my rare jeb turtles, to my VERY jealous friends and family, which have strangely become valuable collector's items, from what i can only assume will be the best president ever

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
got my hoodie on

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

as you know, jeb! defeated lincoln chafee by a historic landslide in november after a meteorite crashed and killed everyone attending the 3rd debate between the original nominees. What are your plans to celebrate the 4th term for a President Bush this weekend? I am going to probably do some clapping, some stoned segway riding, and some being the least favorite child of both of my parents. You?

All day, erryday!

:omarcomin:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Ruth's Cris Steakhouse with the fam

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

like every friday afternoon, i'll spend some quality time with columba

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Brown Menace posted:

like every friday afternoon, i'll spend some quality time with columba

The homemade gauc, the fine Columba...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
I Will Be Singing 'Living In JEB!merica" At The Inauguration! :3:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I Will Be Singing 'Living In JEB!merica" At The Inauguration! :3:

wow!!! that's a prestigious gig, sure they weren't able to book Beyoncé but as fits Jeb! the lineup of dadrockers is pretty solid, as those go. A who's who of geriatric rockers with big hits from Jeb!'s dopedealing days, and cspam's own musical representative. Congrats on booking the show & make us proud :patriot:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

wow!!! that's a prestigious gig, sure they weren't able to book Beyoncé but as fits Jeb! the lineup of dadrockers is pretty solid, as those go. A who's who of geriatric rockers with big hits from Jeb!'s dopedealing days, and cspam's own musical representative. Congrats on booking the show & make us proud :patriot:

yeah i am really excited! about this opportunity to break into the big time

and to meet President JEB! i think this is gonna be the best Bush Sequel yet!!!

JEB!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Putting the finishing touches on my Time Tunnel so I can celebrate by killing the everliving gently caress out of baby Hitler.

• Locked thread