Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

to make it more fair if theyre a woman they get brass knuckles, if theyre 60+ they get to bring a folding chair. i think the smart money would be putin or assad but im choosing merkel she looks pretty angry usually!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the loving pope obvs

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Probably Trump. He is a WWE Hall of Famer and also gets to use the steel chair which he is familiar with from his wrestling career.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Xi would wreck house with the People's Folding Chair.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ramzan Kadyrov op

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
The Alien Monster That Lives On Donald Trump's Head

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
putin. dude knows judo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

kim jong-un goes down in one hit but still wins in points because the judge is north korean

+2 million points for "ascending to the astral plane of incredible victory mid-fight"

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Trump tag teams Pence in and he brings in a car battery and jumper cables to perform The Shocker on a stunned Hollande.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jim webb

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

putin. dude knows judo.

He's really small though and would probably get ganged up on at the start.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Batka would win. He looks like my dad did and I can't imagine e anybody strongrr than my own father

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I would imagine Joseph Kabila is a scrapper

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

THATS JEB'S MUSIC!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Does this include royal families?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

He's really small though and would probably get ganged up on at the start.

idk he seems like the kind of guy who would try to gouge eyes out or hook someone's jaw and poo poo, and he probably has decent cardio for a dude in his 50s I bet he would be the manny pacquiao of politics

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

also how the heck has no one said trudeau yet

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

SpaceGoku posted:

also how the heck has no one said trudeau yet

too much of a pretty boy. merkel would fuckin hannibal lecter gnaw his face off.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Every US president in a Over the top rope Battle Royale and they're allowed re entry based on the number of terms served. Who is going to Wrestlemania

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

That DICK! posted:

Every US president in a Over the top rope Battle Royale and they're allowed re entry based on the number of terms served. Who is going to Wrestlemania

So FDR gets four re-entries, but is he polio-crippled FDR or in-his-prime FDR?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

That DICK! posted:

somehow it's still roman

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Polk and Trump tag team and use the patented Mexismash, where Trump builds a wall out of folding tables and Polk piledrives the poor sap through em. It doesnt matter though cause Truman uses the Atomic Leg Drop to take home the belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

duterte

• Locked thread