Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

The Biology Facts of Sad

As a child, we often find ourselves confused, our brains still growing to understand the tangle of shapes, sounds, and smells in the world around us. Science has tried to tell us that, upon reaching adulthood, our brain becomes set in its ways. This would mean that the sad we feel today might stay with us forever. The sad we feel after missing the 3 point homerun at the big game, the sad we feel when we don’t ace the lawyer test, the sad we feel when the ones we love get mad over a game of boardgame and blame us. According to Science, these sad are here to stay with us in the brain for adulthood. But is this fact true?

The Truth of Biology Facts of Sad

To answer the question above, that question being, “But is this fact true?”, which references a previously stated fact, that fact being that Science makes our brain sad in adulthood, is not true. We have asked the questions and we have found the answers and we have come to the conclusion that this fact is not true. In fact, in adulthood there is a solution to sad. Our very own science, done and done again by us, has found how to stop sad in adulthood, even though our brain is set in its ways.

Can I (You) Stop my Adulthood Sad?

Ask Yourself:

• Can I (You)?

Answer Yourself:

• Yes. You can.

How Can I (You) Stop my Adulthood Sad?

We at the Children of Nabisco have done science. A tested, true science. Our CoNscience yielded a powerful and correct solution. A solution to sad in the adulthood brain. The solution to adulthood sad is easy, is what we at the Children of Nabisco, have found. Our comprehensive and thorough science has found that the simple Cookie can defeat sad in adulthood. Let us (you) now review the new facts:

Wow, you say, I (you) can see the facts and science, unlike the Science I am sheltered from that I (you) now know to be false.

When Can I (You) Start to Heal?

Now. With our (Children of Nabisco) help. What we at the Children of Nabisco show you here above in science fact, that you now know to be true, is only the Tip of the Iceberg. We (Children of Nabisco) can help much more. We can teach and help sad, mad, angry, scared, and others that we cannot share here, but only with Your (You) help.

How Can I (You) Help You (I)?

You can become a Child of Nabisco. It is Easy and Effective. It always works and we are Happy.

How Can I (You) Begin?
We (Children of Nabisco) cannot accept everyone. Many You are not Ready or Willing. You are a slave to your brain. Some are. Some will. We ask little of you, but offer a lot. Follow our Easy Step A.B.O. System when you are Ready:

1) Acquire Ingredients – forage/steal/purchase/barter
2) Bake Cookie – discover your innate ability to create that which heals
3) Offer Cookie – please sacrifice your Cookie below, they will heal us as then we will heal you

The Answers exist. Find Them.

Follow your CoNscience,

CoN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

a lot of words get thrown around when i bring these kinds of truths to the surface like lies and not real and when is ur ik run over? I continue to john cena rise above these comments but if any of u think ur cool for doubting me this time, I will lay my own body on the line as ur brave leader for one month only and test the waters w sacrifice as outlined in the easy step A.B.O. system.

To future to dust til dawn blah blah blah c is for cookie that’s good enough for me

*looks at the camera right before fade to black* see u on the other side

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

death sext

uhhhhh wtheck please keep your Big Nabisco rants to your livejournal

I do not believe a word you've written and nothing ill will come of my flippancy

death sext

uhhhh guys?

after I made that post I think I blacked out. I just woke up on the kitchen floor surrounded by cookies

I think they spell out some kind of code. Can anyone help me decipher it?

Suddenly I was compelled to violently devour them. I am sinking into nabisco madddnesssz

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

malt per satan?

ETA: alnilam comes from the beyond to pass on a message:

"tell my yob family that whatever happens on this strange NaBisCo JoRnEy of mine i'll see them in 6 hours"

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 19, 2017

social vegan

something changed. I feel like I can see forever from here.

Also the spirits demand OC :colbert:

alnilam

I just wanted to fit in :cry:

social vegan

alnilam posted:

I just wanted to fit in :cry:

there is always space for u, just look inside urself and then the local grocery

death sext

Recent happenings have troubled me deeply. I see the darting shadows of cookies whenever I turn my head. The smell of freshly baked snickerdoodles wafts all around me, as faint as a half-remembered dream. And oh how I dream. Someone is wailing Children of Nabisco; I wake up to find it's me.

Today I came home to a dark apartment. I don't expect you to believe what I'm about to tell you next. Had I not seen this myself, I wouldn't believe it either. Perhaps the pictures I found later on my phone will help convince you.

In the middle of the room was an eerie shrine. It was difficult to make out the dark shapes. I moved closer.

A great beast, a Leviathan risen from the depths, sat on my table. With an ominous clack of its beak, it bade me look closer still.

A pile of cookies, covered in a foul dark ooze. Each more misshapen and unsightly than the last. Next, a goblet of milk.

Dip the cookies into the Milk of CoNscience. Experience rebirth.

I had no choice. I dipped each terrible cookie into the fathomless milk. Each frothed and melted away, until none were left. My memory stops here.

Am I a Child of Nabisco? Are these the hands of cookie bliss? Can anyone help me?

social vegan

...i-it's happening just like it said. On the side of the box.

death sext

Where do the cookies go after the milk? And who drank the milk? :tinfoil:

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh my god

death sext

my god. the pieces are all coming together...

Become Yart of the Billuminati

joke_explainer

I've heard, when the cookie crumbles, that's when you discover the cookie meat. True or not?

social vegan

:eyepop:

vanisher

http://i.imgur.com/QB53Ucx.gifv

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

:love:

Historical Wizards

I tried a different recipe than I usually use, but I am really happy with how they turned out.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

vanisher

Historical Wizards posted:

I tried a different recipe than I usually use, but I am really happy with how they turned out.

Those are cool, how do you make those?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Historical Wizards

vanisher posted:

Those are cool, how do you make those?

They're made using an iron, and a roller to set on. Mine probably aren't very authentic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krumkake

E: as of now, I have eaten all of them, I feel bad about my decisions

Historical Wizards fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 21, 2017

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

social vegan

lmfbo

Historical Wizards posted:

Whaaa these look amazing I mean sim sim salabim that which must be done shall be wakka wakka wakka

JuulPodSaveAmerica
#deathsquad420

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Rushi

by Smythe
like I honestly think a really big chewy dense cookie is my favorite food

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

bump because i want to see more cookies

JuulPodSaveAmerica
The cookieverse had a tragic encounter with the cookiemonsterverse.

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Oh my stars! Each 'verse we sing is merely a fragment of the hymn of an unknknown and nameless Godhead. I like to call it the Godhead of Awe.

----------------

the littlest prince

I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday but forgot the chocolate chips. I'm not really sure what to call these things but apparently people really, really like them. I kind of get why, because they're really mellow, in the way that means you could just eat a million of them without ever tiring of them. Anyway, here they are.

[SQUARE PLATE WARNING]

social vegan

the littlest prince posted:

I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday but forgot the chocolate chips. I'm not really sure what to call these things but apparently people really, really like them. I kind of get why, because they're really mellow, in the way that means you could just eat a million of them without ever tiring of them. Anyway, here they are.

[SQUARE PLATE WARNING]

t-they're perfect godspeed close ur eyes sing let's give them something to talk about backwards and u'll walk up anew

JuulPodSaveAmerica

social vegan posted:

t-they're perfect godspeed close ur eyes sing let's give them something to talk about backwards and u'll walk up anew

Trust no one but yourself.

----------------

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

bonnie raitt ftw!

the littlest prince

hello? helloooooo?

I'm out here drifting among the waves of the cookieverse. i can't tell time, but I think it's been a couple years now. I'm all alone. the thoughts a person has when completely isolated... a normal person would probably call them demented but I don't have any frame of reference any more. to me they're boring thoughts, almost completely devoid of dough. I can't take it any more. it's too much. someone, please-

*wakes up in a batter-y sweat, crumbs tumbling out of his mouth* bwuuuuhh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica

the littlest prince posted:

hello? helloooooo?

I'm out here drifting among the waves of the cookieverse. i can't tell time, but I think it's been a couple years now. I'm all alone. the thoughts a person has when completely isolated... a normal person would probably call them demented but I don't have any frame of reference any more. to me they're boring thoughts, almost completely devoid of dough. I can't take it any more. it's too much. someone, please-

*wakes up in a batter-y sweat, crumbs tumbling out of his mouth* bwuuuuhh?

Welcome home!

----------------

• Locked thread