Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom

hey im not feelin too happy lately so i wanna do something to make someone else happy!

a random person will be selected here to receive a fun little care package in the mail!

if other people want to get in on the care package-tank :gifttank:, by all means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

hmmmm ok yes I'm in

I'm down to send a random care package as well

should the participants add a little blurb about what they like, or at least what they really don't want to receive (e.g. I'm allergic to bananas please don't potentially send me bananas)?

although that sort of defeats the total randomness. either way is good!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm also in on the giftin train--i'll send you (zyla) a gift and some BYOB currency; i will also send a random YOBBER OF THE THREAD a gift and BYOB currency as well!

ETA: per zyla's instructions:

i like:
-stickers i like a lot
-fun erasers
-things you made yourself (even if it's a note or a postcard)
-tiny things that are nice reminders of the yob and all the good that is left in this pale world

things not to send:

-meat
-drugs
-weapons

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 19, 2017

bean mom

cool beans!

if people wanna leave a brief thing of things they like that isnt obvious from their posting that's fine but no begging or anything, whatever you get will likely be disappointing if you want something specific!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

ok I am down I will send someone a thing(s) of unspecified quality, value, and safety

Robot Made of Meat

Zyla posted:

hey im not feelin too happy lately so i wanna do something to make someone else happy!

a random person will be selected here to receive a fun little care package in the mail!

if other people want to get in on the care package-tank :gifttank:, by all means.

You are a very good person, Zyla.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
if someone could send a big hug thatd be nice

Robot Made of Meat

SurfinArbiter posted:

if someone could send a big hug thatd be nice

:glomp:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FluffieDuckie

guys don't share your addresses here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

They Might Be

I've got a limited editon byob envelope that can be a runner up prize.

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

guys don't share your addresses here

echoing this!

i figured we'd handle it via pm's fluffie, what do you think?

if its still a bad idea in this current climate, lemme know and we'll table it for now~

bean mom fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 19, 2017

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we could always avoid mailing each other things and draw each other pictures

fluffieduckie can be our drawing partner :evilbuddy:

FluffieDuckie

This is a nice thing and I don't want to be all Debbie downer. Use pms and know who you're sharing info with

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

BIRDCON 2017

i will also send out a small care package, to a poster selected via RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION

if a gift is sent my way i request that it be the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. anything sent to me besides the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition will unfortunately have to placed directly into my garbage can.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i will also send out a small care package, to a poster selected via RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION

if a gift is sent my way i request that it be the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. anything sent to me besides the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition will unfortunately have to placed directly into my garbage can.

ima tape a hotpocket to the ti-81 and mmail it to u :evilbuddy:

MrWillsauce

just try and sate my boundless greed with your gifts. see if you can do it. challenge yourself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MrWillsauce posted:

just try and sate my boundless greed with your gifts. see if you can do it. challenge yourself

i will. i'll send you the cheese of the month and the dang bread of the month club friendo

see how you like that grilled cheese now (probably pretty well; the grilled cheese is the king of sandwiches imo so :hfive:)

MrWillsauce

I feel that I've given so much to the community with my livestreams that you all should give me something back

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 20, 2017

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

okay what if i give you a cool rear end hat or something

Manifisto

okay cool so what's the next step here?

ty nesamdoom!

MrWillsauce

i lvoe asses and being cool and I could use a hat so that sounds like the trifecta

Manifisto

MrWillsauce posted:

i lvoe asses and being cool and I could use a hat so that sounds like the trifecta

I do not know how many weed rear end hats are in existence. I suspect they are rare and highly treasured. But maybe somehow, against all logic and reason, a weed rear end hat could find its way to you, and you would be fulfilled.

bean mom

well ill figure out what the next step is tomorrow~ stay tuned

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

i dont have the time for this poo poo riht now!!! aaahhhhh

but it sounds real cool :unsmith:

if i aint gone conpletely crazy or absolutely broke come spring break if not sooner i can maile somebody a something

maybe even two somethings if its a lucky day :allears:

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

he might be enough of an asshat already?

I'm down for random tokens of byob affection. just tell me where to send them. I'm not super creative, but I do know how to mail things

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

if you are having trouble accomplishing this ask birdcon he is A. Boss. at dis shizzz

MrWillsauce

someone send me some burn cream

Manifisto

still interested in doin something nice, pls advise

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

still interested in doin something nice, pls advise

if you meet the buddha on the road, bury him in a nice spot

Manifisto

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if you meet the buddha on the road, bury him in a nice spot

I suspect if Buddha saw me on the road, he'd hide in the bushes

It would be awkward, I'd be yellin "I SEE YOU THERE" and he'd be like "nope sorry just a bush"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

i sorry i been really sick lately, havent been able to do much :(

im gonna lock the thread for now and i'll come up with a plan this weekend.

----------------

• Locked thread