Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Okay, so I just discovered Oxballs, a sex toy company catering to gay men that's TOTALLY XXXTREME about everything. Here's the description for their newest product:

quote:

A whole new bone to wag…FIDO puppy-dick cocksheath is a fat fleshy cocksheath shaped like an animal's meat…this fucker even has a thick knot in the middle…the tip is small and the entire thing is slick and glossy for smooth entry.

FIDO is made from our signature FLEX-TPR and is designed to mold to your dick like a second skin, transforming it into the ultimate pup pucker stuffer. Coat the inside with lube, pop your meat in the sheath, pull your nuts through the sling, and you’re ready to pound a puppy!

Yeah! All the descriptions are like this. Here's a rare SFW example, they have this T-Shirt:

And this is the description they have on their website:

quote:

Hey, if you've got it why not flaunt it? BIG DICK is a soft graphic cotton tee that speaks for itself. We love wearin' this shirt around town with a ballstretcher or cockring under a pair of rear end huggin' jeans, watchin' guys' eyes widen as they drool over our obscenely bloated bulge....

Our t-shirt/tank graphics are designed and hand screened right here in the US of A.

I read a few of these descriptions and fell in love with this website. I wish whoever is writing these blurbs was in charge of selling romance novels, or maybe selling fresh fruit on a street corner. If I ever start a retail business, I'll definitely be taking a cue from these guys in my day-to-day operations. Everything deserves a product description worthy of the proud OXBALLS brand. I would appreciate any input on what you think the best product description is. Please go to this gay sex toy website. It's worth the trouble of clearing your browser history. :nws:https://shop.oxballs.com:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

I got this one vacationing on Gran Canaria.

It's a genuine Oxballs, indeed.

Quite nice.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Conserve water, drink more piss…

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i am such a prude i guess

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can see really far up that guy's nose.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

TPR is gross cheap plastic that smells and will probably give you dick cancer

Only stuff your assholes with 100% medical grade silicone

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

I got this one too, at the same time.

It's not an Oxballs brand product, but I like the way it looks and feels.

Can recommend.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Mods please change my name to "FIDO puppy-dick cocksheath is a fat fleshy cocksheath shaped like an animal's meat"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
um

:chloe: to the max

good for you op, I guess

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

quote:

Piss play is pretty mild stuff here at OXBALLS…in fact, we encourage all the pigs here to not lift the toilet seat when they piss…(though our toilet seats stay pretty piss-free cause we actually found an old piss trough at a junkyard and installed it in our warehouse (not in the bathroom)…this is, after all OXBALLS…

Pissing on, or in a guy is a blast…we love a strong hard stream of beer-piss…but what if you have a couple guys on their knees, begging for your golden spray? Who gets it first, both guys mouth are hanging open, drooling…both guys dicks are hard, (ones uncut of course with tons of overhang, hey, it’s my fantasy OK?). But who do you choose to piss on first…

Why must you choose?…Pop in our SOAKER-PLUG, and piss on both guys at once…or on a group of piss-boys…

Kick back in your tub, or as Ox does here in sunny L.A., lay out by the pool in the hot midday sun…lube up your pisshole and slide in SOAKER-PLUG…let the piss rain down, soaking your face, pits, chest, crotch…

We do have water restrictions here in California, so we can only use this piss-sprinkler on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but hell we gotta do what’s right for the environment, right?

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
They also sell this on their "watersports" page:

”YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE PISS. I WAS BORN IN IT, MOLDED BY IT."

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Cool, man

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Cool, man

Edit: x2

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cool, man

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Attn ladiesv this is what your man really wants, not the sanitized Cosmo version!

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
FORESKIN FORESKIN FORESKIN

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
haha gross

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

bookmarking this poo poo like hella

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Can we get some more cock ring bros to post their cock rings up in here? shopping around myself and want to see whats out there.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

cool, man

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I just use a paper towel tube

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
man.... thats coo

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Without women holding us back this could have been our present rather than our future

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

quote:

BLASTER is a hollow silicone buttplug with an attached cockring that keeps your butt stuffed full and your cock hard n’ drippin...

Once the thick rocket shaped head of BLASTER slides passed your pucker…nature takes its toll and your hole sucks the rest in down to the base. The knobbed head and signature rear end-lock design create a “locking” effect that keeps BLASTER firmly up your hole for hours of wear and use.

Because BLASTER is hollow, you can piss down it, fill it with lube, attach a shower-shot, or whatever the gently caress your nasty mind can come up with. Best of all…BLASTER comes with a silicone stopper so you can plug up your pig after filling him to bloating…

gently caress his throat or sit on his face with his distended guts full of messy lube and a huge steamy load of your man piss…nothin’ feels as hot as a plugged pig desperately moanin’ around your swollen sweaty meat or frantically lappin’ at your pushed out rear end-lips…

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Digital Fingers posted:

Can we get some more cock ring bros to post their cock rings up in here? shopping around myself and want to see whats out there.

Can I interest you in a yellow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cockring?

The band is 18 mm wide and it's got just the right elasticity and suitable diameter for going over the whole package and it works like a charm.

It's really a rubber bracelet from a chocolate easter egg. Turned out to be a fun toy for adults too. :wink:

You just gotta get creative, my friend.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
OXBALLS strap-on URINAL piss trough…transform yourself into the ultimate piss-pig, full kit of all 4 piss-gag inserts!

Someone change my name to Ultimate Piss-Pig.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

autoaim.cfg posted:

Can I interest you in a yellow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cockring?

The band is 18 mm wide and it's got just the right elasticity and suitable diameter for going over the whole package and it works like a charm.

It's really a rubber bracelet from a chocolate easter egg. Turned out to be a fun toy for adults too. :wink:

You just gotta get creative, my friend.

He posts chubbily over a glowing keyboard

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Another fun toy for adults: z bots

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

subhuman filth posted:

Another fun toy for adults: z bots

That thing I get when I get a cold?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Fill this sucker up with ranch dressing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wow you wernt joking that site is definately not safe for work lol

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

quote:

Some guys giggle when you tug or tickle their nuts…others can't take any ball-play at all…we dig heavy duty nut-stretching…we like ballstretchers, heavy weights hung from a swinging ballsack…guys tied spread eagle with 2 size 13E Wesco boots hung from his Chicken McNuggets…

And we like ball-CRUSHING!

If the idea of this makes you grab your junk and shudder…move on…but if you dig some long, slow pressure flattening your sack…cranked down little by little…building up pressure…a little pain…more pain…stroking with each crank of the 2 screws mashing your balls between 2 thick plates of industrial plexi…edging closer and closer to climax…your sweaty sack trying to pull up ready to lock and load…a few more screw twists, your meat rock hard and dripping…one last crank and BLAM! POW! SPLAT!

That’s what happened to our model Bronson Gates when we took these photos…he doesn’t usually say much--a quiet reserved brooding fucker…but I was cranking down the screws, mashing his balls to get a good photo, and he grunted out, (without touching himself), “GONNA SHOOT!”

And he did…big time…

Remember to unscrew slowly, not unlike nipple clamps, there’s gonna be some pain when you let the blood flow back into your sack…delicious pain…(insert sinister laugh here).

NUT-BUSTER is built tough, we use quarter inch Plexiglas, our competitors use 3/16”…no metal on this thing, the screws are molded nylon—cause this things gonna get wet…sweat…cum…some guys even piss when some S&M Master works their balls…pussies…

:nws:http://www.shop.oxballs.com/NUT-BUSTER-ball-crusher-by-OXBALLS-M-10016.htm:nws:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its just bein hard gay OP

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Call me old fashioned, but I just have no desire to crush my balls. :(

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
thats fine you just have to find the ball crusher meant for you, fill the negative space

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

His nostril looks like my bumhole after I discovered Oxballs™

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OctoberBlues posted:

Call me old fashioned, but I just have no desire to crush my balls. :(

You fuckin prude. Come back when you're ready to enter the next stage of human development, kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

You fuckin prude. Come back when you're ready to enter the next stage of human development, kid

I know, I feel like a goddamn idiot. :(

• Locked thread