Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw

Published on Jan 19, 2017

Power Rangers – In Theaters March 24

#PowerRangersMovie
#ItsMorphinTime

https://facebook.com/PowerRangersMovie
https://twitter.com/ThePowerRangers
https://instagram.com/PowerRangersMovie
Follow ‘PowerRangersMov’ on Snapchat

SABAN’S POWER RANGERS follows five ordinary teens who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove — and the world — is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so, they will have to overcome their real-life issues and before it’s too late, band together as the Power Rangers.

Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It looks badass I'm excited.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Titty armor doesn't even make any goddamn sense

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
The entire movie is in the trailer. LMAO

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Let's see

- over the top cgi "special" effects
- forced "comedic" dialogue
- antagonist with unclear/preposterous motive

Should be a great film!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wanna see this gently caress ya goons im gonna put on my ivan ooze costume and cheer for goldar

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pretty cool that before becoming a legendary NCAA football coach Nick Saban made some lovely kids TV show for idiots.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

basic hitler posted:

I wanna see this gently caress ya goons im gonna put on my ivan ooze costume and cheer for goldar whos literally gold

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Jimmy Hats posted:

Titty armor doesn't even make any goddamn sense

May the power protect dem titties.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
does the movie have Scorpina

she was the hottest character

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why do the power rangers get extra strength even when they aren't morphed in the new movie

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Those trailers were literally the entire movie. Rita can summon rocks and minerals and metals out of the ground, which she uses to summon the putties, and the big fight at the end will be her summoning all the gold in the world to form the giant "goldar" which causes the power rangers to form the megazord.

Also the post credits stinger will have the red guy with the exposed brain, shown to be the pupped master all along...

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

So they changed the racist suit colors, huh

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't wait for the video game tie-in.

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Mastadon!

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
As much as this movie looks like insufferable trash, the renewed interest in Power Rangers might make people appreciate the kickin rad SNES game, which inarguably has the best SNES soundtrack.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

every now and then i get that song from the old power rangers movie stuck in my head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

935 posted:

Those trailers were literally the entire movie. Rita can summon rocks and minerals and metals out of the ground, which she uses to summon the putties, and the big fight at the end will be her summoning all the gold in the world to form the giant "goldar" which causes the power rangers to form the megazord.

Also the post credits stinger will have the red guy with the exposed brain, shown to be the pupped master all along...

How do you know so much about a kids show from 2 decades ago?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Haim Saban, creator, has singlehandedly forced the Democratic party to actively support interventionist policies in the mideast to support Israel at the detriment of American lives & security.

Enjoy!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

More Zionist propaganda

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The puttys are palestine, ineffectual and there to be massacred by the dozens by the rangers, who represent the idf

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

b-minus1 posted:

Let's see

- over the top cgi "special" effects
- forced "comedic" dialogue
- antagonist with unclear/preposterous motive

Should be a great film!

Yeah I saw Captain America Civil War as well

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Civil War had decent action set pieces.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Still no Voltron movie.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

basic hitler posted:

I wanna see this gently caress ya goons im gonna put on my ivan ooze costume and cheer for goldar

It really never ceases to amaze me that Ivan Ooze was Belloq from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Good thread OP, I too am ready for some member berries.

ElectricSheep posted:

Yeah I saw Captain America Civil War as well

:drat:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Does this version of the megazord have an emergency lever that knees the kaiju in the balls?

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
So the robot guy isn't gay now? Homophobic.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
they power rangers are crossing over with the justice league in the comics. it's frankly embarrassing for anyone who argues comics aren't for children.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
pretty cool use of kanye though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What happens if the rangers cross the streams??

• Locked thread