Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I support fascism because
I love the WWE product
I want them to harm the wrestlers
I mainly love fascism
View Results

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
World Wrestling Entertainment is an evil company. They spent tens of millions of dollars in an attempt to get Linda McMahon in the Senate so they could continue their immoral and illegal monopolistic practices. Now after giving $5 million to Donald Trump, Linda McMahon will join the Trump administration. Within weeks the company began taking new steps to cement their monopoly.

And yet you continue to subscribe to the WWE network. How do you justify this?

WWE classifies wrestlers as independent contractors when they are legally entitled to be employees.

As a part of their new monopoly they are signing wrestlers to $20,000 per year contracts and asserting tight restrictions on these wrestlers, contrary to public statements.

WWE does not provide their wrestlers health care and makes little effort to provide for their retirement.

The company has blatantly attempted to co-opt Sports Legacy's concussion research.

WWE punishes wrestlers for being injured contractually by extending wrestlers who wish to leave.

Wrestlers are not unionized and WWE has made anti-union moves in the past.

WWE tampers with competitors' contracts despite their own highly litigious nature.

You are funding them with your $10 per month.

Your money goes to Senate campaigns. Your money funds $5 million dollar donations to Donald Trump. Your money signs wrestlers to contracts that leave them penniless in retirement. You are contributing to a company that harms its employees and supports the things you claim to be against.

You hate Raw. You hate Roman Reigns. You hate the booking. You love giving Vince your money. You love supporting fascism.

The truly evolved individual has cancelled WWE Network. The anti-fascist won't buy the new Kane Funco Pop. The enlightened few won't go to the live events, won't fly to Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I love the drat product.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I pirate it :agesilaus:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

I pirate it :agesilaus:

You are a hero of #theresistance. The only greater heroes are the men on the front lines wasting WWE's bandwith by exploiting free months.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Capitalism has failed as it has not provided me a better way to watch Lex Luger matches in pristine quality.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I cancelled a while back but they constantly send me free months and I gladly take them so they can continue to bilk any investor moronic enough to believe their subscriber numbers

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

ok but i wanna see the rumble

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
my family has a kinda ring of buying streaming services and my contribution is the network so im kind of boned until i get my brother into njpw

sidenote: this forum needs more threads and less megathreads

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
ive cancelled it right now and donated 10$ to inner city child instead

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

MassRafTer posted:

And yet you continue to subscribe to the WWE network..

False

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sk posted:

I would like to see freedom and equality for my fellow man. The Rumble hasn't been any good since great American and anti-fascist John Cena won it in 2008.

MotU posted:

ive cancelled it right now and donated 10$ to inner city child instead

Thank you.

Tato posted:

I cancelled a while back but they constantly send me free months and I gladly take them so they can continue to bilk any investor moronic enough to believe their subscriber numbers

You should become the new moderator of this forum.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

MassRafTer posted:

I would like to see freedom and equality for my fellow man. The Rumble hasn't been any good since great American and anti-fascist John Cena won it in 2008.

i think that's actually true

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

sorry I'm on my phone

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

sk posted:

Watch it in a bar. It's better.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Liquid Communism posted:

Watch it in a bar. It's better.

If you're lucky enough to find a wrestle bar you gotta ride that poo poo into the ground.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
everyone go out and find a child wearing cena merch and hit them with a rock

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MotU posted:

everyone go out and find a child wearing cena merch and hit them with a rock

No! This is wrong. You cannot defeat fascism with violence!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

MassRafTer posted:

Ever heard of a little thing called WORLD WAR II?????????

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

There's a new Kane Funco Pop!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Defiance Industries posted:

Ever heard of a little thing called WORLD WAR II?????????

The soviets won WW II

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

The anti-fascist won't buy the new Kane Funco Pop.

It's a deal. Now I know exactly how the Greatest Generation felt when they went to Europe to fight Nazis. Only I don't even want a parade in my honor.... well not too large a one, anyway. Just make it a national holiday to commemorate me and put me on one of the dollar bills. Nothing smaller than a $20 though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

The soviets won WW II

That sounds like Commie Talk, DoctorGonzo. Or should I say.... DOCTOR GONVAGO!?!

Oh no wait, it was DoctorGonzo. Sorry.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MassRafTer posted:

maybe not facism but fascists, sure you can

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
for real tho donate to education, its a good way to elevate people

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I watch and enjoy WWE programming.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
NXT is bad

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

That sounds like Commie Talk, DoctorGonzo. Or should I say.... DOCTOR GONVAGO!?!

Oh no wait, it was DoctorGonzo. Sorry.

Tovarishch врач Gonzo

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Is there a streaming service I can pay for to watch more Warlord matches? Because I just want to watch the Warlord. Possibly even pay him to give me a hug.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tovarishch врач Gonzo

:aaa:

звоните модераторов!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

:aaa:

звоните модераторов!

больше нет модераторов

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

больше нет модераторов

Save us Jimmy CarterRonnie Reagan, you're our only hope :gonk:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I already work daily to sabotage the businesses of gay-hating Chic-Fil-A and misogynistic health care skinflints Hobby Lobby. Let me indulge one evil corporation with a pittance so I can have a small sliver of joy in my life.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Tato posted:

Yeah this. I have it free through the end of this month and then I'll cancel and in a month or two they'll give me a couple more free months.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

If we get to Dark Ages America and WWE television is used for regime propaganda I will actually be extremely glad, and I'm sure I will post more in the GDTs

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I support this cause by never having had a subscription to begin with. I just hover over the 'Subscribe now' button once a month and then I don't!!

I know Vince is personally going to feel that ten dollars missing that he could have had and I'm glad of it

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
In subscribing to the WWE Network I am contributing to the slow wasting deterioration of a once great dynasty built on the blood of the masses. I will let the McMahons be their own destruction as they cripple their income by abandoning pay per view.

Also I like watching AJ Styles do flips.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Gaz-L posted:

In subscribing to the WWE Network I am contributing to the slow wasting deterioration of a once great dynasty built on the blood of the masses. I will let the McMahons be their own destruction as they cripple their income by abandoning pay per view.

Interesting. I can see that giving money to the WWE could also be seen as embracing the ACCELERATIONIST ethos. By giving Vince money, we are only convincing him that he's on the right path with Roman Reigns, only making him double down harder on a decision that continues to lose him ratings and money. once the TV contracts come due, the whole bubble will burst and the WWE monster will collapse, allowing a glorious indy renaissance as the workers reclaim the ownership of their labor rather than being "independent contractors" Daniel Bryan will be freed to turn his brain into jello like god intended

also I want Cesaro in NJPW so this would be good

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved WWE.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dont even fink about it posted:

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved WWE.

How many fingers do you see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

dont even fink about it posted:

gently caress Orwell, Kurt Vonnegut is the only writer for this movement.

Gaz-L posted:

WWE Network subscribers are collaborators at best, human garbage at worst. Cancel and be free.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I support this cause by never having had a subscription to begin with. I just hover over the 'Subscribe now' button once a month and then I don't!!

I know Vince is personally going to feel that ten dollars missing that he could have had and I'm glad of it

You will be remembered for generations to come.

• Locked thread