Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The link no longer works but the image was this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

do you have a version for phones?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:c: I Remember OP :c:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i made it my wallpaper thanks op

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

graey alien posted:

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!

np – green day – time of our lives

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
forums seemed cooler when lowtax also thought they were cool and not lanyard of turds

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

forums seemed cooler when lowtax also thought they were cool and not lanyard of turds

Lowtax has never given a poo poo he just liked it when they were paying for a house and an office for him and his friends instead of a duplex and catfood for his two kids.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Bet he had a sick couch in that office, maybe one that he took some bourbony naps on

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ply a man with hooch and some sectionals and he will probably be alright with your general presence

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
This isnt the lowtax thread please stay On Topic

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

good poo poo

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

This isnt the lowtax thread please stay On Topic

I endorse Isaac

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Flavahbeast posted:

good poo poo

Waffleimages is gone man :(

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
T'wasn't very forward-thinking not to archive images posted in Goldmined threads to own server, me-thinks. It's actually kind of sad looking through the Goldmine, b/c so much has been lost forever.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

diabeetus

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That's a dope WB wallpaper imo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

King of Bees posted:

That's a dope WB wallpaper imo.
right click -> set as wallpaper

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is that from Hard Target? I seem to recall Wilford is playing the Cajun grandad of Cajun JCVD. Great stuff all the way around.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

right click -> set as wallpaper

checks out

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

10 years later and this thread still makes me laugh like a maniac.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2652331

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hulk-hogan-meatshoes/1/

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

where did that dude go?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
:nws: Keyboard goop

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I dont think ive laughed out loud - literally out loud - at something I saw on a forum in years, until now.

just... wow. voted 5.

incidentally I did look on youtube and GIS and turned up nothing.

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

quote:

african villages are like your base in RTS games at the beginning

harvestign gems, spawning repuslive creatures good only to die in wars

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Thankyou

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2357238

This thread originally had MS paint illustrations to go along with the text and it was even funnier. I think this was the one that finally got me to pony up my :10bux:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

man posting was so sincere back then. almost naive. nowadays it'sjust layers of irony stacked on top of each other plus the occasional shitpost

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

fat bossy gerbil posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2357238

This thread originally had MS paint illustrations to go along with the text and it was even funnier. I think this was the one that finally got me to pony up my :10bux:

Goons of old an amazing way with words but only when describing making GBS threads themselves

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1055923&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

THOSE ARE MY SHOES GIVE THEM BACK. YOU ARE A DOG. THEY DON'T EVEN FIT.

e: I remembered that waffleimages is dead so I figured I should dig up at least the image I'm talking about

Thread had a lot of really good ones though.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jan 22, 2017

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636034&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"Sam," he said. "Leave it well enough alone."

I stared at Dan's pen. I couldn't look him in the eye just then, and not just for the usual reasons.

It was a good pen. Fountain, gold on black dragon design. Me and the old gang got it for him back when he left the guild. Before it all got to be too much. Before it all fell apart and we all went our separate, tragic ways.

"I like your pen," I said. He winced. Definitely got him with that one. I'm not so great at reading emotion, but I'm sure he felt shame. Score one for Sam.

"Sam, I know we were friends. Are. Are friends. That's why I'm telling you to leave it. For your own good."

I kept staring at his pen. The curve of the dragon's spine. The delicate scales. I'm a big fan of dragons. I wondered if Dan really appreciated that pen as much as I would've.

"For gently caress's sake, Sam!" He raised his voice. It made me edgy. Bad memories dating way, way back. "There's just you and me now. We're all that's left. They got Tommy two years ago! He's gone. Won't answer his email. Hasn't been online. I finally called up his mother. Know what she told me? He won't touch the computer anymore. Too many bad memories. Wouldn't even tell him I called because it'd send him in a fit. Is that how you want to end up!?"

I didn't like him yelling at me. I knew I was winning - he'd lost his temper, but it was still real hard to take. The pen was something to focus on while it all washed over me.

"Fine." He jerked the pen away. That startled me, but he didn't notice. He was too busy with his ink-well ritual. "If that's how you want to play it, Sam, fine. There's a comic shop on the corner of Brice and Main. Not one of the big names. Little mom and son place, though she doesn't come downstairs too much. Here's the address."

He slid a paper over. I nearly took it when I saw his hand twitch. Don't worry, Danny. I remember. I leaned forward and blew on the ink. No splatters. No mess.

"It really is a nice pen, Dan," I said.

"I know, Sam." He sunk back into his chair. Tears stained his cheeks. "I know."

Paper in hand, I turned and walked out, leaving poor old Danny alone with his demons. I'd never see him alive again.

swampland posted:

I found him half asleep at the bar in the Ace Tavern, a washed up grifter getting grifted by the bottle. Thousand drunks just like him at a thousand joints in this city but Larry was special. Larry was the last man to see Margaret Johnson before she disappeared.

I smiled widely as I approached.

“HELLO,” I said and hugged him. People like it when you hug them.

“Hey man, what is this? Get the hell off me!” Larry yelled, shoving me away.

“DO YOU LIKE THIS BAR? THE MUSIC IS VERY LOUD.” I put my fingers in my ears and grimaced to show him what I meant.

“What are you talking about? Who are you?”

“I'M SAM IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU, MAY I SIT WITH YOU PLEASE?”

“Nah man, just go away. Just get the gently caress away from me, okay?”

“OKAY, I'M SORRY.”

I left the bar smiling even though I was quivering inside. I knew I could never go back there. Everyone had seen.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Honky Dong Country posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1055923&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

THOSE ARE MY SHOES GIVE THEM BACK. YOU ARE A DOG. THEY DON'T EVEN FIT.

e: I remembered that waffleimages is dead so I figured I should dig up at least the image I'm talking about

Thread had a lot of really good ones though.

Thats definitely a Classic. Thanks

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
isaacs vodka notes was a good thread but hes a gaycunt

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nonviolent J posted:

isaacs vodka notes was a good thread but hes a gaycunt

Go clean your oven, mister. :colbert:

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiHDzzgX1nQ

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW7ZktRflCw

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i still dont get what my controversy is

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I need to get archives so I can try to find a thread that was stories by people that worked in delivery (pizzas, mail, etc.). It had some good stories and then a goon shows up that supposedly delivered multiple times to a hotel during a furry convention and told some hilarious, yet gross stories.

There was also one from not long after I registered where the op posted that he walked into large building for work(?) and decided to pull out the old "Do you have stairs in your house?" when he saw a guy who he had suspected of being a goon. The guy flipped out on him and made a big scene.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Id like to request one of those threads where they do the

:v: - Me

:greencube: - Dumbass Customer

:troll: - Some heckler

:v: : That'll be five dollars and 80c

:greencube: : I dont have the 80c

:v: :vegeta:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Does anyone remember the goon who had to clean out a coworker's computer and found her sextape on it? I'm sure the thread was goldmined, but I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blistex posted:

Does anyone remember the goon who had to clean out a coworker's computer and found her sextape on it? I'm sure the thread was goldmined, but I can't find it.

Im pretty sure I remember this but you could basically put any zany scenario up and as long as it involved computers i'd believe it

• Locked thread