Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Clinton to Bush:

Bush to Obama:

Obama to Trump:

Dear Donald,

Why are you so fat? I have instructed the CIA to secretly enrich your breakfast burgers which contain your diabetes medication. Good luck staying "fit" for office, hah hah hah. Also, you are not the real president. Everyone is just pretending. I'm still calling the shots. You're on the Truman show, bitch.

Trump to ______:

Dear Mike,

Keep the seat warm and don't get any ideas, I'll be right back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

When you find Joe please make sure he gets a good meal in before calling his wife to come pick him up.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Dear Trump,

It's sad they did this to you but being a black Muslim in America I'm well versed in compassion. You should call me for advice but you won't because you're stupid. Yet here are some kernels, ask questions, exercise critical thinking, read everything, try to make informed decisions and trust, but verify.

Jk, lol, you won't listen to any of that. Have you considered resigning?

Anyway Toddles!

Barack Hussein Obama

Dear Obama Hussein,

I don't conduct business with the blacks. I'm sorry if you were confused about this before. Anyway,

Never speak to me again,

Trump!

• Locked thread