Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I'm personally worried about eco-terrorism.

Example: What if someone walked up to a public printer on a college campus and clicked PRINT after typing out a list of comedians funnier than Azis Ansari?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
A single sided printout even...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh christ, op. Please NO!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Serious threats to the environment:

1. facts

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Egbert Souse posted:

1. facts

2. alternative facts

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
pinata farms

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever that rash on the ops genitals turns out to be

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Egbert Souse posted:

1. farts

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

extra stout posted:

I'm personally worried about eco-terrorism.

Example: What if someone walked up to a public printer on a college campus and clicked PRINT after typing out a list of comedians funnier than Azis Ansari?

*prints out list of every human to ever live, except OP.*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But you can just recycle it and do the same thing again. :shrug:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Clean Coal.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
drat someone already made a fart joke

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
In truth I bet climate change is going to tip the current south American unrest into a full-blown crisis and guess where it'll spill over

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
All the HOT AIR coming out of these ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS!!!!impo

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Toadvine posted:

In truth I bet climate change is going to tip the current south American unrest into a full-blown crisis and guess where it'll spill over

It's gonna have to crest a 30 ft wall if it wants to spill over, into the USa, lol!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Toadvine posted:

south america might as well not exist so nowhere is where it will spill over

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

fake news! what a waste of newspaper, am i right?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its a continent you can comfortably forget

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

It was raining and I didn't have any bags, so I didn't pick up my dog's turds. Now I'm worried it will sprout into a dog turd tree - an invasive species bearing poisonous fruit (also turds).

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Comfy Fleece Sweater pollutes the GBS environment with his idiot garbage posting, I hope someone can address that issue.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Stool hardeners accumulate in sewers and were in for a world of poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bad posting is the biggest threat, and baby you better believe i'm an expert on bad posting

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

*prints out list of every human to ever live, except OP.*

Not again...not this.. I've been o--- owned?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

birds. every loving feathered freak is a threat to OUR WAY OF LIFE

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ice-9, but instead of freezing water everything turns into jowl fat

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Those chicken nuggets shaped like Louisiana. I mean what part of a chicken looks like that? The chicken's Louisiana? Help.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
it's weed, weed hurts the environment :saddowns:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
bugs

just a bunch of bugs biting everything

who can stop the bugs and where did they come from

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

it's weed, weed hurts the environment :saddowns:

lol, loving idiot morn. it' s a dang weed, it doesn't need water or fertilizer, and my childhood best friend definitely didn't go to superjail for growing in a state park.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My balls are so blue that I fear my ejaculate will raise the sea levels several meters, killing thousands in the immediate flood and millions in the subsequent loss of habitat and food, should I ever be unfortunate enough to have a woman touch, or even make eyecontact, with me.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chief McHeath posted:

Those chicken nuggets shaped like Louisiana. I mean what part of a chicken looks like that? The chicken's Louisiana? Help.

The french part, so like the rear end or something.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I will try and stop farting so much I think my farts alone are making another hole in the ozone layer

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

The french part, so like the rear end or something.

Now I'm just more confused and what is the round one? Chickens are NOT just shapes?!?!??! gently caress america idgi

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

That little toe part of the boot is where you hold the nugget while you dip it into a sugar+tomato "BBQ" slurry. It's one of the greatest innovations in machine-separated, reconstituted chicken science.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

I will try and stop farting so much I think my farts alone are making another hole in the ozone layer

instead of farting, just poo poo yourself instead. no ozone problems and you can turn your old pants into eco friendly compost

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i took a poo poo in the sink

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

If you got one in the pink put two in the sink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Arrhythmia posted:

My balls are so blue that I fear my ejaculate will raise the sea levels several meters, killing thousands in the immediate flood and millions in the subsequent loss of habitat and food, should I ever be unfortunate enough to have a woman touch, or even make eyecontact, with me.

I'm jealous to say the least

• Locked thread