Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Look a stripper in the eye and never break contact, if she looks away - your in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Breathe through your mouth at all times.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Turn around and go home to your spouse

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i sometimes bring my own lotion for the hand beezies the stripper is going to eventually have to give me

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hook a fishing line to a dollar bill, stuff it in the g-string, pull it out when she walks away, repeat as needed

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Hook a fishing line to a dollar bill, stuff it in the g-string, pull it out when she walks away, repeat as needed

holy cow, pro move right here!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i wear lots of glitter lotion before hand so that i fit in and smell of a sea breeze

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I made passionate love to a stripper once but turns out she was almost certainly on some quality molly which would explain a whooooooooooooooooole lot about that night (the "club" was shut down after being raided for a massive molly distribution center)

no regrets, 10/10 and I wasnt even there for that it had converted into its club mode

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

1gnoirents posted:

I made passionate love to a stripper once but turns out she was almost certainly on some quality molly which would explain a whooooooooooooooooole lot about that night (the "club" was shut down after being raided for a massive molly distribution center)

no regrets, 10/10 and I wasnt even there for that it had converted into its club mode

thats not a tip at all

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
like do you even loving read what you are typing or what has been posted?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
im here trying to make a fun/funny/informative thread and you are bragging about having sex with an intoxicated stripper

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lick a silver dollar and slap that bad boy on your head - they have to get it off somehow ( they gotta touch you!)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Keep a roll of Sacajawea dollars to make it rain on the stripper

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Go to Montreal. The strip clubs there are actually brothels.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Egbert Souse posted:

Keep a roll of Sacajawea dollars to make it rain on the stripper

Excuse me it's called making it hail

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
if the stripper is crying just don't look at her face. she doesn't expect you to anyway so it's not rude.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Make sure you load up on the buffet, it's always wise to eat at strip joints.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Bring your own snacks & offer them as tips

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

don't hop on stage and try to correct the stripper's dance choreography, even if they look like complete idiots up there.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

im here trying to make a fun/funny/informative thread and you are bragging about having sex with an intoxicated stripper

This post made me lol, thread funny

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Look a stripper in the eye and never break contact, if she looks away - your in.

So same as zoo rules p much.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Read up on sex trafficking and emotional abuse before you go to ensure you will not enjoy the experience.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So same as zoo rules p much.

Strippers also enjoy being fed crackers so there's that.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Strippers are good and cool

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get some "stripper salt"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Amateur night is a good time to get laid as Lots of women go there to seek male validation

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

do NOT ask the dj to play "Daughters" by John Mayer. Unless you want things to get weird.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VikingSkull posted:

Yeah I always take some sunflower seeds for them.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Yakety Sax is OK tho

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Always go to the bathroom before you go

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Pauline wants a cracker

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Bring you rown disc man with "come sail away" on repeat, keeps your rleaxed when yo uare relaxed you are on top of your game

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
wear a VR headset and headphones so you can pretend you're actually in an anime strip club

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can take off your coat and offer to a stripper and be like "you look cold, are you ovulating or what?"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I usually wear a festive outfit to make me stand out from the crowd, consider bright colors and ruffles !

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

you can ask for the stripper with the smelliest feet but expect to get thrown out of a lot of places :mad:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have never been op, so I have no tips. I guess I probably shouldn't have even replied, but it is too late now.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
find the stripper you desire on facebook and dress up like her dad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

A misanthrope posted:

you can ask for the stripper with the smelliest feet but expect to get thrown out of a lot of places :mad:

works fine if you give them a 20 and keep it hush hush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
If you whistle really loud they will all turn and look at you like a colony of prairie dogs.

• Locked thread