Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the 2020 race?
Glorious Leader Donald J Trump
Dashing Man of Mystery Donaldo J. Trumpito
View Results

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Yinlock posted:

"you're a hard man to find, Jeb!." the gruff general said to the darkness of the woodland cabin, putting unnecessary emphasis on the last word

"not hard enough" replied Jeb!, emerging from the shadows still somehow dressed in the same stupid loving campaign outfit

"Jeb!, I'm not sure how to sugarcoat this so I'm not even going to try. Turtlecom One has spotted increased redhat activity fifty clicks outside base camp-- hell, even that's putting it mildly. It's a red tide. Whatever move you're planning to make, you had better make it fast".

Jeb! turns, his shrinking chin doing its best to jut defiantly, to regard the mouldering specter propped up in the corner. "This is it, mom."

"Sir?"

"Put the message out over all low-energy frequncies" he mutters, almost calmly. "Let's guac and roll".

Meanwhile, on the other side of the camp, the man known only as "W" has put his now-empty red Solo cup upside down on his head and improvised a clumsy Hula, causing the men to roar with laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread