Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gwyneth Paltrow says girls should put jade eggs in their poosays to gain female energy.

What is female energy I imagine it leads to superpowers

Any of you goonettes do this? shove jade eggs up ur cooters to get super powers?

why jade eggs? is this connected to operation jade helm in some way? is it part of the consipiracy ladies with jade egg vagina will be spared from the FEMA camps and use their female energy to track down dissenters???

Whole lot of questions coming from this and I feel like we are just scratching the surface

E:mods please change the thread tag to I WANT TO BELIEVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got a couple huevos for you right here OP!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

i got a couple huevos for you right here OP!

if they are made out of jade a lady might let you put em in her vagina(!!) :q::q::q:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Hello Nooner! :) :3:

I am not a lady but I have seen one or two in my lifetime and never saw evidence of this so-called female energy.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
pussy control

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
I do the same thing, but instead of jade eggs it's a JO crystal in my butt :heysexy:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
welp i didnt think that one would be real

you got me nooner

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Well no one else is gonna put anything up there with the way she looks

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Can you provide a recording of your pronunciation of "poosays" I want to make sure I am reading your post with the intended intonation. Please repeat it several times, slowly. Thank you.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i have a few in my butt rn, and i can vouch that they are working!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I heard that the only car Gwyneth Paltrow owns is a 1976 Ford Pinto and if you make fun of it she literally slits your throat. That is actually how Gene Saks died.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I wish GP had said I was supposed to put Jade eggs in girls vagjners

Passed over again

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Nooner posted:

Gwyneth Paltrow says girls should put jade eggs in their poosays to gain female energy.

What is female energy I imagine it leads to superpowers

Any of you goonettes do this? shove jade eggs up ur cooters to get super powers?

why jade eggs? is this connected to operation jade helm in some way? is it part of the consipiracy ladies with jade egg vagina will be spared from the FEMA camps and use their female energy to track down dissenters???

Whole lot of questions coming from this and I feel like we are just scratching the surface

E:mods please change the thread tag to I WANT TO BELIEVE

My jaded cock is coming for its jade eggs, bich

e: yes this cock lays eggs please stop sending PMs

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
you can go digging for treasure

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Vag steaming was funnier

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I don't see the problem, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7qRbH7P5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDVUaw4xM8

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wait, is she taking applicants?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
She's loving insane. Her idea of "conflict resolution" is also to realize fighting is wrong and immediately drop to her knees and give the guy a blowjob. Get therapy, Gwenyth, and also gently caress you for giving guys the idea that's a thing within the realm of possibility

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Suck my jade eggs, nooner

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

slitstema

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Her idea of "conflict resolution" is also to realize fighting is wrong and immediately drop to her knees and give the guy a blowjob.

Maybe she's not all bad

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pick posted:

She's loving insane. Her idea of "conflict resolution" is also to realize fighting is wrong and immediately drop to her knees and give the guy a blowjob. Get therapy, Gwenyth, and also gently caress you for giving guys the idea that's a thing within the realm of possibility

When and where did she say this? :stare:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pick posted:

She's loving insane. Her idea of "conflict resolution" is also to realize fighting is wrong and immediately drop to her knees and give the guy a blowjob.
that sounds pretty drat cool

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Pick posted:

I think that you could use some jade stones.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Pick posted:

Well now, let's not be too hasty, maybe she is on to something here..?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hogge Wild posted:

i have a few in my butt rn, and i can vouch that they are working!

does putting em in ur butt give you male energy?

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
GP is hilarious,

If she couldn't act she would be someone's "dumb but hot" secretary at a car dealership.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

does putting em in ur butt give you male energy?

it made me as hairy as pick's fursuit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hogge Wild posted:

it made me as hairy as pick's fursuit

lololol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so is she really a crazy person who practices what she preaches or is she just cashing in on the stupidity of upper class white women?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so is she really a crazy person who practices what she preaches or is she just cashing in on the stupidity of upper class white women?

you mean pick?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

why can't' she be both

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

as long as they replace the rotten fish ha ha ha am i right fellas

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that indian ladies use turquoise instead :confused:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought nooner was pulling this out of his rear end, but i googled "jade egg" and welp

also "goop" is an unbelievably stupid name for a personal website

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Jade eggs? In my vagina?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

get that OUT of my face posted:

i thought nooner was pulling this out of his rear end, but i googled "jade egg" and welp

I would never be so irresponsible as to spread false information on the internet

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Actually you put the rocks in someone elses vagina. Thats how you get the power.

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't
toxic shock syndrome is my fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

Seems like a good name for a site about pussy rocks tho

• Locked thread