Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Dontrel is back and hosed up as ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8kwbW5JJHQ

Don't worry, no shmorkies were involved with this production, so your ears are safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Wow. I did not expect this to ever return. I'm scared.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
For extra credit fun identify the plagiarised midi backing tracks from popular rock songs. So far I have Bat out of Hell and Killer Queen

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
You need somebody to talk to

In the lp not just in real life

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Lowtax, why do you do this to yourself? :(

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

No ears are safe while the in-game music is playing. It's slightly better than the other games I suppose, because it's less a jangling hellscape?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I watched the Trelyate video a few weeks ago, back when Shmorky's voice wasn't nearly what it is now. It was great. I miss the chemistry you guys had, but you'll never get it back. You'll manage.

Edit: I searched for the weird made-up language that was in the video and I found demo footage of a Dontrel the Dolphin racing game called "Dontrel Dolphin TURBO." Hopefully it comes out in a playable version.

Edit 2: The creator of Dontrel made a wiki for his universe. There is also a book you can buy on Amazon called "Dontrel's Tales."

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 26, 2017

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
From the wiki...

A History of Trelish Society posted:

The Silver Era ended when Queen Junocheilina II died, but the legacy of her predecessors endured. For the next 479 years, Trelland entered a period of immense intellectual and artistic growth. . . . Candid video also rose in popularity.

In this magical fantasy land, Candid Camera is a thing?

God help me, I'm investigating the lore.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

I thought I was ready....

Roaper
Mar 23, 2012

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Is Shmorky still dead?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Some recent Trelland Wiki edits were done by fishmech, so take it with a grain of salt.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Roaper posted:

Is Shmorky still dead?

u wont get me doxxing anyone u gremlin

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
...I knew there was something I was looking forward to seeing again with equal parts excitement and bewilderment. I just didn't know what it was until now.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I really hope you do more of these edited lp's, you have a real chance of getting subscribers without schmorky.

Honestly I hesitated to link these to people because of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roaper
Mar 23, 2012

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
A typical topic of choice at me and my buddies pub crawls is on whether Shmorky is a boy/girl/something else and what the deal with their voice is.

• Locked thread