Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to play Pillars of Eternity 2 and name my boat LeBron James

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

John Gonzales is an amazing boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Need some help here. Deadfire spoilers In act 4, is there any way to stop Edér from leaving your group to play soccer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The only characters who should be able to avoid traps automatically are all characters in the party who know the exact space that it occupies. Everyone else should be forced to stand still saying, "oh god" and be unable to take any action until the trap is disarmed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want that chill student under Concelhaut to be in Deadfire but I guess it's possible that they bite it so that's too bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

There’s a survey question that mentions her specifically, so that’s grounds for being cautiously optimistic, at least.

Oh that's cool. Thanks Random rear end in a top hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm not sure why they would have taken that down other than the fact that it said "available now" at the end. It was up for maybe an hour and a half though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I killed Aefre and all the people with her because they were all labelled 'thugs' before ever receiving the quest to confront her. So once I did receive it, it was broken and I couldn't do anything. I hope this is addressed in my imported save and I still have 'Supply and Demand' in my questlog or I'm going to get a refund

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All humans are the same.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

When this game comes out I'm going to play it quite a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How do i switch to turn-based in the demo?

• Locked thread