Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
No idea when you'll be rescued - could be five minutes, five hours, or never. Maybe you're on camera, but you're not sure.

What if someone else was stuck with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
about an hour I reckon

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
a colleague was stuck in the office elevator with his wife and children after lunch for two and half hours. he peed in a plastic shopping bag.

makes u think

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
If I ever got stuck in an elevator I would start pissing immediately and uncontrollably.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Edit 2: the thing I wrote here was apparently not true,

Anyway, here is a video of a guy stuck in a lift for a long time and he peed between the doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bMhNI_TY8

Tears In A Vial fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Feb 19, 2017

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Tears In A Vial posted:

Edit 2: the thing I wrote here was apparently not true,

Anyway, here is a video of a guy stuck in a lift for a long time and he peed between the doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bMhNI_TY8

Just pee on the carpet. It's way easier to replace that than to scrub down the elevator shaft.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol they won't clean the elevator shaft

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I would probably pee pretty much right away so they'd feel extra guilty and maybe give me some money so I didn't sue.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pick posted:

I would probably pee pretty much right away so they'd feel extra guilty and maybe give me some money so I didn't sue.

smart plan, claw at the door until your fingers are bloody in order to start the case for intense emotional harm

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Bareback Werewolf posted:

If I ever got stuck in an elevator I would start pissing immediately and uncontrollably.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Pee on the control panel. Maybe it would either start moving or you'd die.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

The poor cleaning guy "Why the HELL did he manage to get it on the ceiling?!"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd start jerking it to calm down. Peeing though? Grose

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

Three-Phase posted:

The poor cleaning guy "Why the HELL did he manage to get it on the ceiling?!"

draw a Pentacle of Summoning on the walls

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Same. Glad we're not alone out there, Bareback Werewolf.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
It wouldn't be a problem because I would've peed in the elevator before it got stuck.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Lareine posted:

It wouldn't be a problem because I would've peed in the elevator before it got stuck.

This is actually a pretty good idea. If you pissed in the elevator after it got stuck, everyone stuck with you would say "Great, now we have the rancid smell of PISS to deal with on top of being stuck in this elevator!" But pissing beforehand, they would forget about the guy that just randomly pissed in the elevator, because now they have to deal with a stuck elevator.

Brilliant.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you dont ingest any fluids you wont pee, simple as that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you were peeing in a falling elevator would the pee come out normal or would it fly to the ceiling

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'd probably pee immediately if I had to go. I'm going to assume that I'm in the elevator for the long haul, and I'm not going to hold it for 20 minutes only to end up being stuck for 5 hours anyway.

If someone is with me, then I will spend 10 minutes explaining my philosophy with. Then, agree or not, I'm peeing.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

wait a second, people hold their pee?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Three-Phase posted:

Pee on the control panel. Maybe it would either start moving or you'd die.

The lamest way to discover your dormant superpower.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Care Bear Stairs posted:

I'm holding mine in my hands right now as we speak.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I piss in elevators even when I'm not stuck tho

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Isaac posted:

If you were peeing in a falling elevator would the pee come out normal or would it fly to the ceiling

it would hang majestically in the air

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zorodius posted:

it would hang majestically in the air

hell yeah

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would wait until I was thirsty and then try to aim the pee into my own mouth like that dude from Waterworld

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I am never not pissing so I would last roughly 0 seconds, fucker.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

It wouldn't matter because I'll open a ceiling tile, go to the roof of the elevator, and either climb the wire to a good floor or I would go Dir Hard and find a ventalation shaft to start crawling around.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time I got stuck on an elevator in an apartment complex at like 4 AM and I guess the emergency button alerted the front desk but no one was at the front desk. I was in there for maybe thirty minutes and got really pissed off and started kicking things. Believe it or not somehow I kicked the doors in a way that made them open and I was able to get out! I stole a plant on the way out just out of principle.

If I would have had to pee I would have peed right away to spite them.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
I'd poo too just because gently caress you and your lovely elevator.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I got caught in an elevator for 1 1/2 hours once. I had to climb out through the roof to escape. felt like a cool action hero except I barely managed the strength to pull up and out, a really lovely hero at best.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Listen. If they want to waste my time with their lovely elevator they can spend the time to clean up every bodily fluid I can produce in however long it takes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sometimes I dream that I'm in one of those clear glass elevators except it's been made water proof and I just keep peeing while the rods elevator goes up and down and Japanese business men masturbate furiously.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Care Bear Stairs posted:

I read that's it's more sanitary to hold someone else's pee.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Every elevator has a secret toilet

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Everything's a secret toilet if you think about it.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Uh, just drink your pee maybe? ffs...

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Negative twenty goddamn seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

You'd get a cool piss orb on the end of your tallywhacker

• Locked thread