Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
They had this thread on an old forum I used to frequent, and it worked out pretty well. Post whatever you want here - so long as it's off-topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ate a lot of peanuts and almonds last night, now I got some bad shits that feel like gravel falling out of my rear end in a top hat. Gotta leave for work but I'm too busy taking a poo poo, gently caress.

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
off topic is dead imho

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
im stuck at work for a meeting until 2pm and ive been here since 11pm last night help

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

im stuck at work for a meeting until 2pm and ive been here since 11pm last night help

my nigga have you tried lsd

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Izzhov posted:

They had this thread on an old forum I used to frequent, and it worked out pretty well. Post whatever you want here - so long as it's off-topic.

We had one here a few months ago for bullshitting but I think the mods gassed it because it wasn't in the spirit of GBS or something.

Does anyone else here like obese girls in bikinis?

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Does anyone else here like obese girls in bikinis?

If I can see your bikini bottom, then you need to work on your pannis.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well I made it to work but I still got these shits, gotta lock up the store while I take 30 minutes to vacate my bowels and let me tell you something: this coffee is not helping.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My left shoe, well it's coming.... Coming apart at the seam in the toe area. I walk super aggressively like wolverine when he's about to ejaculate his claws on somebody

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Come watch some penguins with me, they are wacky birds

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals-and-experiences/live-web-cams/splash-zone-penguin-cam

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
announced this morning: our whole office is moving tomorrow and we have to spend the whole day packing and no one knows how to pack a fuckign box its embarassing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

announced this morning: our whole office is moving tomorrow and we have to spend the whole day packing and no one knows how to pack a fuckign box its embarassing
we already have an office thread please use the search function

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what was his name?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like to laugh at people who shop at Hot Topic

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
I would consider GBS "on topic" tbh

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just finished up my 4th or 5th poo poo of the day, I guess bananas, almonds, peanuts, and cinnamon toast crunch is a really bad combination to eat before bed because my poo poo is now bloody as well.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
I start drinking at 730 every morning and my girlfriends freaking out about it lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:sever:

I just cut a few errant strings from a shirt

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

folandi posted:

I start drinking at 730 every morning and my girlfriends freaking out about it lol

But when do you stop drinking?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I never go to work anymore but I keep getting pay checks. :shrug:

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Nolan Arenado posted:

But when do you stop drinking?

1300ish

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So you only drink for 5 1/2 out of 24 hours each day, seems perfectly reasonable to me. Same as drinking from 6 PM to 11:30 PM!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Nolan Arenado posted:

So you only drink for 5 1/2 out of 24 hours each day, seems perfectly reasonable to me. Same as drinking from 6 PM to 11:30 PM!!

Thats exactly what I said! Bitches be sweatin on shift workers my friend

• Locked thread