Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr5jD4uxOs

Fucker ain't gonna drop her little giraffee from her giraffe cooka but people are watching for days on end. It's the most boring thing to watch ever, have fun/

It's probably a male anyways and this is a stupid publicity stunt mark my words there is no baby giraffe showing up any time soon.

Grem fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Feb 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:yikes:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what the gently caress is that thing

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Giraffes give birth standing up, this thing has been laying down for like 5 minutes now, don't hold your breath folks!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think its hurt

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You sold me queer giraffes. I want my money back.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's still just laying down not even trying or anything.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

why do they keep saying it's in labor, it looks to me like it's just pregnant and chillin'

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I just saw it take a poop, so that was pretty cool.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
What's the going price for fresh giraffe placenta on the TCM market? Asking for a friend.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
does giraffe have spots for camoflauge? because i've never had a hard time seeing the giraffe in a video or photo- i mean its right there its the 20ft tall thing in the middle of the screen with the spots all over.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I thought that Giraffes lay eggs.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

how many baby giraffes are in each litter

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

JiveHonky posted:

does giraffe have spots for camoflauge? because i've never had a hard time seeing the giraffe in a video or photo- i mean its right there its the 20ft tall thing in the middle of the screen with the spots all over.

It helps them tell each other apart. They're dumb as a brick though so it doesn't help much.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am a goon and I too hate giraffes for no reason.

Giraffes are cool.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
huh?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JiveHonky posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a retard lion would never see that poo poo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

a retard lion would never attack that poo poo

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
They took down the live stream so this thread doesn't make sense anymore and OP looks like a crazy person.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
There was a livecam for a giraffe giving birth in Dallas. After the baby giraffe was born my mom would keep a window open on her work computer and watch the giraffe running around and playing in its pen. She loved that giraffe and would tell me about the cute things she saw it do sometimes when we talked on the phone.

Anyway 3 months in the giraffe was running around and hit a gate, snapping its neck and killing it instantly :(

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Soundboz posted:

Anyway 3 months in the giraffe was running around and hit a gate, snapping its neck and killing it instantly :(

This for real actually made me laugh out loud at work. It was a very quiet laugh, but still audible.

Haha, loving idiot giraffe.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
idiot giraffes they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 giraffe eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a giraffe carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot giraffes with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a giraffe throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a rettard. every member of my immediate family has killed a giraffe with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little andre the giants ready to replace them. kill all the giraffes and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Here's a link to the new livestream so we can all experience the miracle of life together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr5jD4uxOs

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess they don't spay or neuter their animals.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Bitter fly posted:

You sold me queer giraffes. I want my money back.

I always thought that was just some weird throwaway line that got left in the movie for lolrandom until I learned about the sexual preferences of giraffes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guess they don't spay or neuter their animals.

bob barker is fuggin PISSED

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I walked away for a bit and the stupid baby giraffe is STILL all up in his mom's body, this is loving retarded she is never, ever giving birth.She fooled that stupid giraffe next to her into committing now he's on the hook lol.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Grem posted:

I walked away for a bit and the stupid baby giraffe is STILL all up in his mom's body, this is loving retarded she is never, ever giving birth.She fooled that stupid giraffe next to her into committing now he's on the hook lol.

From the description:

quote:

Bulls (male giraffes) only really care about two things- fighting and the unmentionable....
Oliver may share space with April, but for short periods. Bulls take no part in rearing young.

Oliver don't give a fuuuu about that baby.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Oliver is pretty smart. This mom giraffe is stupid as gently caress and can't even poop a baby.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
can we get a stats goon to plot the space in there

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Shaquin posted:

can we get a stats goon to plot the space in there

That giraffe uterus is prolly a lot cheaper than most NY apartments, keep me updated

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

They turned the lights off and idiot giraffe mom still can't figure out how to get the baby out.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
TIL that giraffes sleep standing up.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Who What Now posted:

This for real actually made me laugh out loud at work. It was a very quiet laugh, but still audible.

Haha, loving idiot giraffe.

The first laugh I've gotten in 14 years here. Woohoo.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
This is gonna be a livestreamed stillbirth and it's gonna be sad unless the dead baby drops directly into some tasty hot broth.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
How do they know its pregnant? Maybe it's just fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

WatermelonGun posted:

This is gonna be a livestreamed stillbirth and it's gonna be sad unless the dead baby drops directly into some tasty hot broth.

This also made me laugh. Apparently I find baby giraffes getting killed hilarious.

• Locked thread