Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like point n' click games, small town murder mysteries, and the art style looks cool. anyone tried this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

doughvakiin posted:

I haven't but I'm sure I'd like it well enough; I stopped being scared of the dark months ago

there's no need to brag, dude

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had 20 bucks in steam credit and took a flier on it. it's really good, i think. nice mix of adventure gaming, narrative stuff, exploration, and platforming. i think i like the creepy mystery part they're setting up as well.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff posted:

Shite in the Woods

:gonk:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's fun though, maybe not worth 20 bucks to some people here, def. worth whatever the sale price will be in summer

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Yeah played it with ya mum and ya sister lmfao.

i don't have either one of those

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've heard it's intentionally designed so that you can't get all gregg or all bea scenes in one playthrough, so reversing whatever you did the first time should let you see them all. it was a good game, but i'm not ready to replay just yet.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

yeah i'm taking a few days off before i go for Bea's scenes. the town was pleasant but walking back and forth got repetitive.

i was fine with it at the time, because the story was really interesting, but next time i would probably play it a day at a time, like a TV show or something.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got 9 hours out of it (i think the high side of 9)

i can see not getting it at the current price, but i'm glad that i did. still, it'll probably have a decent sale discount relatively soon

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

tumor looking batty posted:

the music is good

yeah, i think it's one of the best bits

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

you should Pole-jack norse men lol. gently caress bojack horseman it mondo sucks poo poo despite its surprisinglyt accurate + realistic depiction of depression for a cartoon lolz... that show can huff my nuts tbh :fuckoff:

that's a really weird response to that post

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you should Pole-jack norse men lol. gently caress bojack horseman it mondo sucks poo poo despite its surprisinglyt accurate + realistic depiction of depression for a cartoon lolz... that show can huff my nuts tbh :fuckoff:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry to hear about your klondike bar, mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

literally lol

• Locked thread