Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sunday Morning Tribes Sports Day Public Posting on Projectile and Mabel

I don't know how much more clear you faggots need this made out to you that you are loving with a game series you have no business to and you're doing it for the most willfyully ignorant and selfish reasons.

You're going to cost a lot of people a lot of money by loving up Midair and Tribes (just like Dave G). Please GET THE gently caress OUT OF TRIBES U FUKIN LOSERS .

congrats mabel ur a loving human being with a huge ego thanks for ruining midair - t:a #2

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686572

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Dare, why do you keep posting about an old game in the something awful forums? Take your meds.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Finally, a dare post that I got to read before it was deleted.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you should be sent to a nuthouse and your parents should have their assets frozen for enabling your insanity

• Locked thread