Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
goon hanging out in the space station: this wifi sucks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
goon, on the moon: I miss Taco Bell and Carls Jr. Burger.

Ace of Baes
goon, detatched from space cord, spinning and flying quickly towards the sun: man, talk about a SPICY meme lol!

Ace of Baes
goon tending the poo poo potato garden: nuclear power is perfectly safe and pushing wind and solar power is a waste of resources.

Ace of Baes
space goon: haha, i guess we really are STAR CITIZENs now, eh?

Ultra Spoot

Goon in his spacecraft: "yeah space is pretty sweet, I have a pool on the flight deck"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

imagine posting a thread but you can't quite reach the keyboard because it floated away. classic goon poo poo.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Exactly the same, but more justified in not going outside.

A Concrete Divider

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
goon in space: hey pull my finger
crew: no
goon in space: *rips one*

lmao

Ace of Baes
the "Capri sun" meme

Ace of Baes
What if a goon spaceship blew up, I bet someone would buy an emoticon.

Ace of Baes
im getting cucked by my earth gf
Pages: 1234567... Last

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: I drive a chrysler le baron on earth lol

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: I'm really not feeling too good today guys, think I'm just gonna stick around in my rest pod...

goon in space: *seals pod and gives self dutch oven*

Ultra Spoot

GiS: "that's it, I'm DONE with this dead gay forum!" *begins making a thread, camera slowly zooms in on the thread title: space goop*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

byob goon in sapce: "I'm really high right now. lmao"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"My instructor was Ms. Duckie and she taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."
"Yes. I'd like to hear it BYOB. Sing it for me."
"It's called 'RZNV'. Hurf de Durf its BYOB time..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

normal astronaut:

goon astronauts:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Goon1 ready for launch!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
goon in space #1: "this shuttle has the wrong kind of RAM and my commander is a pedophile"

goon in space #2: "lmao :krustymeme:"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

normal astronaut:

goon astronauts:

Goon1 ready for launch!

Mariana Horchata

byob goon in sapce: "I'm really high right now. lmao"

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: smoke weed lmao

Zarkas

For the lulz
On the moon could we be moon-goons?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Because of the incredibly low atmospheric density, your body can only exchange heat with space by means of radiation. So actually we'll die by boiling in our suits and not freezing.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Space Goon (looking down on the Earth): Houston, we have a problem!

NASA Houston: Aw, h*ck- what is it now?!?

Space Goon: It's almost 4:20 again!

NASA Houston: And this is a problem how?

Space Goon: The cabin scrubber hasn't cleared out all the smoke from the last pass over a place where it was 4:20...

NASA Houston: You DO realize since you're whizzing around at around 25k mph you can pretty much declare it being 4:20 perpetually, right?

Goon Crew (all at once): WORD?!?!?!ONE11ONE?

NASA Houston: poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

genius at NASA patents a tea infuser but for zero gravity weed purposes

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Goononaut has added a tail and ears to his suit and insists he is the first fox in space.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Goononaut insists that she be allowed to pilot during re-entry, because she is a dragon otherkin and flight is her spirit essence.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Goons in space or Star Citizen what if these existed

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Goononaut #1 buys an enormous quantity of Soviet-surplus rocket fuel then insists on eyeballing the measurements. Thanks to a series of misunderstanding, Goononaut #2 blinds himself by pouring rocket fuel into his eyeball. Goon #1 wakes up thousands of miles off course, somehow in possession of a piano.

A Concrete Divider

Splatmaster posted:

Space Goon (looking down on the Earth): Houston, we have a problem!

NASA Houston: Aw, h*ck- what is it now?!?

Space Goon: It's almost 4:20 again!

NASA Houston: And this is a problem how?

Space Goon: The cabin scrubber hasn't cleared out all the smoke from the last pass over a place where it was 4:20...

NASA Houston: You DO realize since you're whizzing around at around 25k mph you can pretty much declare it being 4:20 perpetually, right?

Goon Crew (all at once): WORD?!?!?!ONE11ONE?

NASA Houston: poo poo.

Word.

joke_explainer

Captain: And this is ensign Jeff. He was frozen during a "walk-in refrigerator" incident while "slanging pie" at "Domino's Pizza" in the 21st century. He's been serving as our ship's web master.

Ensign Johnson: let me tell you how much i hate lena dunham and why

joke_explainer

ensign johnson in front of replicator: search, 21st century... art... anime wall scrolls

computer: no records of 'anime wall scrolls' exist.

johnson: "NOOOOO!"

A Concrete Divider

"houston! we've found a black hole! there's 2 giant hands holding it open and there's a ring on one of the fingers! should we head in?"

joke_explainer

Picard to Ensign Goon: "You've done extraordinary well, Ensign. We all had very low expectations but you exceeded them. I know it seems impossible now, but one day, you might truly grow to understand humanity and in the process, become more human yourself."

Ensign Goon: "But... I'm already human."

Picard: "Hm. Yes. Of course. Dismissed"

A Concrete Divider

"Day 69:
We're running out of cheetos and weed lmao. hopefully we find some hippy aliens or some poo poo."

eonwe

goons in space: are there stairs in your spaceship? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Candlelight Virgil posted:

"houston! we've found a black hole! there's 2 giant hands holding it open and there's a ring on one of the fingers! should we head in?"

StarGatse

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread