Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is Games' Top Dog?
This poll is closed.
Rosie 12 5.71%
Eddy 8 3.81%
Kirby 11 5.24%
Reilly 6 2.86%
Patches 7 3.33%
Gooch 14 6.67%
Rusty 76 36.19%
Coco 36 17.14%
Mishka 14 6.67%
Cid 8 3.81%
Kaya 18 8.57%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Honestly though it was hard to make a decision regarding this poll because they are all Good Dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Wow a lot of collusion going on here. Is Rusty the Donald Trump of game dogs?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
"Hey Coco, I've got an update on the dog contest you're in"

http://i.imgur.com/l8QuKfg.gifv

"You're getting smashed on by some ugly dog juxtaposed with a video game console. I think we're gonna have to put you down now"

http://i.imgur.com/GgYtpDH.gifv

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Sorry, you just can't compete with Rusty.

You were a good Samurai Warrior though.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

To victoly games section. To victoly. It's no accident he was involved in the troubles!

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I bet the long claws and hardwood floor make an excellent combination.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Sliding dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Phew, thanks to everybody who took part by posting their dog and people who voted. I really like all those good dogs and it's sad there can only be one winner, they all got 1st place in my heart!

This nomination had its ups and downs - Rusty started strong but at some point was taken over by Kaya and both nominees kept switching on who was keeping the winning spot. Then out of nowhere a new challenger appeared - Coco who put up a hell of a fight and at some point was really close to bringing the win home. In the end though Rusty kept gaining momentum and won.

Once again, thank you everybody and see you at the finale where nominees from each subforum will compete for the title of the official SA TOP DOG. This will happen in its own special subforum created just for this occasion from what I understand so keep your eyes peeled for more announcements on that matter!

• Locked thread