Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Off the top of my head points against you, stick:

MMT was pretty certain you were scum, and I had completely forgotten about your weird reaction to the 1500 word PM thing.

DickyB was also pretty sure you were scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This has nothing to do with the current situation, but it's crazy to me how accurate that loving :shrug: tell is.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
mmt was also pretty sure db was town, and pmom sure I was bussing rarity. they thought I was mafia

dickb was probably trying to draw attention off of his teammates, much like chores when he fake claimed sk to try and bury you

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

This is an Ecco game, can it really be so simple???

weird post to make when literally every flip had been vanilla

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What is your flavor name anyway?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

croatian, my name is dobriško

Mmm

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think I know who it is but I want Kash here first.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
yep, that's the one. there doesn't seem to be any outstanding region to them except the last name thing

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
you can just say "I think it is stickup" if you think it is me. there are clear reasons to think so and I will not be offended, but I am not the sk. if you are the sk, you've probably won by keeping me alive as the easy lynch

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My gut is screaming that it's you, yes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
fwiw if I were the sk, you and mmt would have died first.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's mainly because Kash has been playing really loose with his play in a "doesn't give a poo poo" kinda way that I wouldn't expect from an SK.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I can't really say anything as db and opop were both gut feelings for me. but do remember your gut reads of me have usually been incorrect, especially recently

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well you and Kash both had it in for MMT, so I can't really read too much into that. As for me, I have barely, barely even looked at you for suspicion.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's more beneficial for me to be in the endgame for you as the SK than it is for Kash,

That being said, the last few kills I think were probably all "who is the scum" and had less to do with who the SK wanted around.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

It's mainly because Kash has been playing really loose with his play in a "doesn't give a poo poo" kinda way that I wouldn't expect from an SK.

that's true, but as far as I've seen, he has been doing that in every game regardless of alignment.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

God you both had the same loving opinion about YPM as well. gently caress.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

Well you and Kash both had it in for MMT, so I can't really read too much into that. As for me, I have barely, barely even looked at you for suspicion.

Max posted:

It's more beneficial for me to be in the endgame for you as the SK than it is for Kash,

That being said, the last few kills I think were probably all "who is the scum" and had less to do with who the SK wanted around.

what? this is objectively not true. I had a town read on mmt all game and believed her over chores at the end. how would you being alive be beneficial to me at all?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not sure if I agree with him, but don't think it's all that wrong to be suspicious of mmt for that reason

you agree with mmt, but surely you can at least understand why people would be suspicious of mmt if they didn't agree?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

It's not real ##vote chores

wait, how exactly did you know chores was lying if you're not the sk?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You're right, I've been misreading what you've been saying about MMT.

wait, how exactly did you know chores was lying if you're not the sk?

I was talking about the last name thing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I read your chides of MMT's suspicion on you and defending her later as somehow an attack against her, but no, you did say you thought she was town.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
whaaaat? how is it possible for you to read that as me having it in for mmt? it says right in the thing you quoted I wasn't even sure if I agreed with him

you dug all the way back to day 1 for that. max, cmon

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh, efb

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yes? I remembered reading it there.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
disregard you figured it out as I was typing

playing w puppies atm :sun:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ugh, Kash isn't coming back tonight, is he?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
There is no rush, take your times. There is no deadline.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I know I just don't want to go to sleep thinking about this.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
yeah well, I am doomed to think about this while failing to sleep

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think we'll have to revisit this tomorrow, yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You both also found RF suspicious, so of course RF was NK'd.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
rf is a weird rear end kill choice, but also is a reason I kind of don't understand why you think I would have left you alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because I haven't voiced any sort of bad opinion about you this game, but have been suspicious of Kash.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't think RF is that weird of a choice given that you both had your suspicions about him. One of you is the SK so that kill makes sense to me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Keane also makes more sense as a N1 kill if you are the SK, given that he found you pretty suspicious Day 1.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

weird post to make when literally every flip had been vanilla

I didn't address this, but this is a weak point. Ecco games are usually a little complex and I'm surprised you aren't digging way back to figure this out.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
you and kash were both suspicious of me early on from what I can see, and kash seeming later on too

I don't see why kash or I would kill someone we were both suspicious of to leave you alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The SK benefits from killing the scum team? This isn't difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And the amount of suspicion I threw your way was light compared to Kash.

• Locked thread