Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
(jump to votecount)

(source)
The Island of Kirane is fairly unexceptional. It is mostly flat but its soil is too rough for good farming. It has plenty of sea, but most of the fish are too bony for even a good stew. It has large towns, even a proper city, but they pale in comparison to the extravagance of Arrentish metropoles on the mainland. Unique fruits grow along the southern coast that would make traveling the Morze easier, but they are unknown outside of a few scattered village foragers.
Indeed, as far as the rest of the world was concerned, the island was just a waypoint to bigger, more exciting places. And so it was for centuries. But three years ago things in Kirane changed forever.
Shepherds often used their sheep's intestines to create crude string instruments like rustic lyres or dissonant harps. But one inventor, Ana Violina, has taken these building blocks and created something new. Using smooth, curved wood and tight catgut, this "violin" can create a wide range of beautiful sounds: dark and sonorous, full and mellow, lustrous and rich. Ana played a brief song in the court of Petty Queen Jelena II and all were astounded. The Queen was so delighted with the performance that she ordered her finest carpenters to create more of these violins exactly to Ana's specifications, and founded a conservatory for the study of this marvelous new invention, appointing Ana as its director.
Which brings us to today. The conservatory's first class of "violinists" are about to graduate, and for their first public concert - the first time a violin orchestra has ever performed - they will play a requiem in honor of the Queen's deceased consort. As if things weren't already tense enough, the violinists heard that the Empress herself, Queen Cornelia the Quiet, will be in the audience. Impressing her would mean touring on the mainland and throughout the Imperia, ensuring a lifetime of prosperity.
A week before their graduation concert, the first chair's violin was destroyed during the night by an unknown saboteuse. There's no time to break in a new one before the concert - the chair is dismissed from the orchestra in tears. Who would do such a thing? The violinists realized the attacker had to be from their own ranks. But... who?

(source)
Welcome to this game of mafia! This is a 15 player closed-setup game. However, it is a "traditional" game; there will be little that isn't featured on the SA Mafia Wiki or the Mafia flash thingy. However there might still be some surprises thrown your way! Who knows?

The standard mafia rules apply: don't do anything that could be construed as "not in the spirit of mafia." But I'm not a huge stickler for rules, so as long as you don't break the game it'll probably be fine. For instance, feel free to edit your posts to fix minor things like formatting, even if you get caught by the ninja; just be reasonable about it.

However, please remember that I reserve the right to punish someone as I see fit for whatever thing they do.

My unique quirk: please ##unvote before re##voting. I will not count revotes without unvotes unless you are a double-voter. It doesn't matter what votebot says; votebot is just for your convenience, only the votecounts I present are to be assumed accurate and reliable. If you think you see a mistake in a votecount I have posted, please contact me privately so I may check it.

Posting is very important to me, however I will not expect you to be abuzz with posting things left and right. If you haven't posted for a while, I'll probably prod you with a PM casually, maybe with a "hey go post GO POST NOWWWW". If you have a reason why you're not posting, feel free to tell me -- I like to think I'm fairly reasonable. If you aren't posting and it's going to be a chronic problem, I'll ask if you want a replacement; it's up to you, I just want everyone to have a good time, you included. However, if you're put on probation for more than a day, then I will replace you without warning. So don't get probated!

Deadlines are the most effective and easiest way to encourage participation. To that effect, every game day will have a deadline. If majority voting has not been reached by then, the day will end with no hanging. The Day 1 deadline will be at most 5 days long, and they'll only get shorter! Note that if I am ever for some reason unavailable for a deadline I've set, you should assume it to be floating.

To sign up, simply say whether you want to play or be a replacement, whether or not you have PMs, and your email address. I'm "eccoraven" via g-mail. I only check my email every other day or so, so if you don't have PMs you should really consider it!

If you are living with, or otherwise have direct RL contact with, another player in the game, please tell me when signing up. It won't affect your chances for playing the game, I just like to know these things in advance.

Here we go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c:

NOTE: just an estimate, not assumed to be accurate!

Current Phase: N / A
:h: N / A
:d: N / A

1) Asiina
2) CCKeane
3) Chic Trombone Flying Leatherman
4) Dick Bastardly
5) dogmother1776
6) got some chores tonight
7) Kashuno
8) Max
9) Murmur Twin
10) Pinterest Mom
11) Rarity
12) Retro Futurist
13) The Ninth Layer
14) this is a stickup
15) Your Personal Muse

Replacements:
- Podima
- Sober

Night 0: TaoJones, Ema Hoenig, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), removed.
Day 1: Nobody was successfully executed this day. How sad.
Night 1: CCKeane, Dominik, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), removed.
Day 2: Rarity, Ivo Kovačić, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), kicked out.
Night 2: The Ninth Layer, Cvetka, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), removed.
Day 3: dogmother, Dragutin, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), kicked out.
Night 3: YourPersonalMuse, Alen Mraz, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), removed.
Day 4, morning: Asiina, absconded without a flip. That's a thing! Woah! Ecco secret menu!
Day 4, Evening: Dick Bastardly, Alexandra Mrutski, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), kicked out.
Night 4: Flying Leatherman, Zora, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), removed.
Day 5: MurmurTwin, Patricija, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), kicked out.
Night 5: Pinterest Mom, Jovro, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), removed.
Day 5: got some chores tonight, Klaudijus Miše, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), kicked out.
Night 5: Retro Futurist, Ema Mrutski, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), removed.
Day 6: this is a stickup, Marko, Heartbroken Musician (self-aligned overeager vigilante), kicked out.

GAME OVER
TOWN VICTORY

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Apr 8, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Podima posted:

In as a replacement! This is probably one of your bestworst thread titles, btw.

It is my third best game title. My second is "Galaxy Pork 2525: Bacon Beauties from Beyond Betelgeuse," while my first is and always will be "A Gay Romp in Guernica."

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Only need one more before I can spend a few months writing role PMs! :toot:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
It was a song on the original DDR.

I spent a good two months of my teenage life doing DDR.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello! I am sorry, I had a big thing yesterday that took up all my time this week preparing for it, and then I had a fever last night :11tea:.

I'm all better now though so I will try to get the role PMs out before the weekend!

Thanks for being patient and/or making trite jokes, I appreciate both, though I prefer the former much more.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Retro Futurist posted:

lol to anyone expecting Ecco to start a game on time.

An ecco game is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The game will OFFICIALLY BEGIN tomorrow afternoon at 2PM EDT / 11AM PDT / 7PM GMT.

Sorry for this delay, sincerely.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes and emails. Thank you for being patient with me!

Instead of saying some variation of "confirm" type the following sentence (capitalizing the first letter of each word):

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

A Sample Role PM posted:

Player - Character Name - Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role)
Some stuff in italics. It is mostly flavor, like who you are, why you're here. Your motivation.
You are a townie! You seek to perform for the Empress in peace, and as such win when scum players are removed from your class. You have the normal powers of posting and voting in the thread.
This would describe your role, if any, and how it works.
You are role and you are town-aligned.

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: Varinn, Valerie, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), fell off a roof night 0. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A violin was destroyed, and a beloved member of the orchestra was cast out, right before her big break. There was a monster loose among these friends and colleagues... but whom could it be? They gathered together in the common area of their dormitory sitting on chairs and couches before a roaring fireplace. Eventually the silence was broken, and the debate of their lives began.

:s: TaoJones, Ema Hoenig, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), had her violin destroyed night 0. :s:

It is now Day 1.
:h: With 15 alive it takes 8 to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Tuesday, March 28th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / ~4AM GMT.

Woo!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

this is a stickup posted:

ecco, how far is the place where kayprez is from the place we are? would she be a potential audience member :3:

she's busy trying to find a dragon's goldmine in the desert.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: ROBOT VOTECOUNT: Brave New World edition! Beep boop! Day 1! :c:

Your Personal Muse (2): Max, The Ninth Layer, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin
Dick Bastardly (2): this is a stickup, Pinterest Mom
Kashuno (2): got some chores tonight, Rarity
this is a stickup (1): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, CCKeane
Asiina (1): Kashuno, -Kashuno, Murmur Twin
CCKeane (1): Your Personal Muse
Murmur Twin (1): dogmother1776
Pinterest Mom (0): Kashuno, -Kashuno
got some chores tonight (0): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer
Chic Trombone (0): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer

Not Voting (5): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Dick Bastardly, Kashuno, Retro Futurist

:h: With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 28th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 hours from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Your Personal Muse posted:

everyone is either autistic

hi I know it's the internet but that's a lovely word please don't use it in the future tia

got some chores tonight posted:

i will now talk about tofu recipes i like

I like dry sauteeing crumbled tofu with turmeric and cumin and cayenne pepper and then putting in whatever veggies I have on hand (e.g. kale, spinach, potatoes, peppers, etc.). it's very good.

I also had a "caribbean" tofu sandwich yesterday that was *okay hand emoji*

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 28, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: DAY 1 ROBOT VOTECOUNT :c:
:psylon: -"psy-y-beep-boop

Dick Bastardly (2): this is a stickup, Pinterest Mom
this is a stickup (2): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, CCKeane, Kashuno
Your Personal Muse (1): Max, The Ninth Layer, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Max
Asiina (1): Kashuno, -Kashuno, Murmur Twin
Chic Trombone (1): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer, got some chores tonight
Kashuno (1): got some chores tonight, Rarity, -got some chores tonight
Murmur Twin (1): dogmother1776

Not Voting (5): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Dick Bastardly, Max, Retro Futurist

:h: With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 28th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in slightly more than 3 1/2 hours from this post.

Note that if nobody has the required number of votes by deadline, the day will end with no hang.

-y."

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 29, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
deadline is floating, eating supper with el bobbo

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
It was a good hustle.

THE DAY ENDS WITH NO HANGING

Night actions ASAP.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Final Robot Day 1 Votecount: Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Error, Hanging Not Found :c:

Dick Bastardly (7): this is a stickup, Pinterest Mom, Max, Retro Futurist, dogmother1776, CCKeane, Asiina
this is a stickup (3): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, CCKeane, Kashuno, Dick Bastardly, Murmur Twin, -CCKeane
Your Personal Muse (1): Max, The Ninth Layer, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Max
Asiina (1): Kashuno, -Kashuno, Murmur Twin, got some chores tonight, -Murmur Twin
Kashuno (1): got some chores tonight, Rarity, -got some chores tonight
Chic Trombone (0): The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
Murmur Twin (0): dogmother1776, Asiina, -dogmother1776, -Asiina

Not Voting (1): Chic Trombone

:h: With 15 players alive, it took 8 votes to be executed.

======

The musicians couldn't decide who they should kick out of the band tonight; they were all friends, why would someone be so mean as to destroy someone's violin, there has to be a mistake :(

Lights out, and everyone returned to their dorms and apartments for supper and sleep.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Mar 29, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Chic Trombone is replaced by Flying Leatherman. Everyone say hi!

Oh wait you can't, it's still night. Continue getting your actions in! I'd like them sooner rather than later, if I get impatient today I will start hassling you personally.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
All actions are in!

IF YOU PERFORMED AN ACTION AND YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PM RESPONSE:
- It's because your action was successfully performed and required no response back from me about a result.

IF YOU PERFORMED AN ACTION AND RECEIVED A PM:
- It's because your action failed (with some flavor implying why) OR your action required a response from me.

IF YOU DID NOT PERFORM AN ACTION LAST NIGHT:
- Thanks for playing the game! I don't want y'all (the one of you?) to not feel included.

Enjoy!

===

The orchestra's suspicion that the destruction of someone's violin was a unique act that would never be repeated... was unfounded. The next morning, Keane's violin was found destroyed, its strings bent and twisted as if grabbed and ripped out violently. It's clear there is a threat in this orchestra, and it must be stopped, now.

:s: CCKeane, Dominik, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), was kicked out of the Conservatory night 1. :s:

It is now Day 2

:h: With 14 alive it takes 8 to execute.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Thursday, March 30th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / ~4AM GMT.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 29, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current ROBOT AI UPRISING Day 2 Votecount :c:

Murmur Twin (2): Kashuno, Asiina
Retro Futurist (1): The Ninth Layer
Asiina (1): got some chores tonight
Kashuno (1): Murmur Twin
Rarity (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin

Not Voting (9): Dick Bastardly, dogmother1776, Flying Leatherman, Max, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup, Your Personal Muse

:h: With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 30th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 hours from this post. Reminder, again, that if you fail to have the votes in time, the day will end with no hanging.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
deadline will be floating again tonight! I'm going to a friend's place for a potluck and won't be back by the deadline.

maybe I'll be back at :03 like last time but who knows!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Asiina posted:

Floating deadlines are stupid as evidences by the end of the previous day.

qq

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The orchestra finally decided, at the eleventh hour, that they needed to be bad guys. Someone among them is a monster, and they need to be punished. So, they held their breath, bit their tongues, and kicked out someone who seemed to be completely uninterested in helping them come to a decision, while at the same time pretending to pay attention to the proceedings.

They had chosen... correctly. Inside her locker were notes on how to best manipulate the orchestra into tearing into each other. She had also given a codename for at least one other member, someone who was secretly working with her for these same nefarious ends. But... what? The mystery remained, though the orchestra slept soundly that night, knowing they had finally made a good first step.

:s: Rarity, Ivo Kovačić, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), was kicked out day 2. :s:

It is now Night 2!

Submit those actions ASAP!

========

:c: The Final Robot Day 2 Votecount :c:

Rarity (9): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer, this is a stickup, The Ninth Layer, Your Personal Muse, Pinterest Mom, Dick Bastardly, Asiina, Max, Kashuno, Murmur Twin
Asiina (1): got some chores tonight
Retro Futurist (0): The Ninth Layer, Pinterest Mom, -The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, -The Ninth Layer, -Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, -Kashuno
Kashuno (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (0): Kashuno, Asiina, -Asiina, -Kashuno

Not Voting (4): dogmother1776, Flying Leatherman, Rarity, Retro Futurist

:h: With 14 players alive, it took 8 votes to be executed.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
They couldn't sleep too soundly, though. As with previous nights, someone's violin was destroyed. This time it was Ninth - he was a leader in the group, and led the vote against that scumbag Rarity, so it wasn't too much of a surprise. But it was still sad; they hugged him goodbye as he returned to his dorm.

:s: The Ninth Layer, Cvetka, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), had his violin destroyed night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3

:h: With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Monday, April 3rd, ~11PM EDT.

thank you all for your prompt submission of night actions! keep at it, let's make these nights even faster!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current :psylon: Day 3 Votecount :c:

Kashuno (3): Max, got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin
dogmother1776 (1): Kashuno
Murmur Twin (0): Kashuno, -Kashuno

Not Voting (9): Asiina, Dick Bastardly, dogmother1776, Flying Leatherman, Pinterest Mom, Retro Futurist, The Ninth Layer, this is a stickup, Your Personal Muse

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 03rd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in a little more than 2 days from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello I hope you all had a good weekend.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Apr 3, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

Has TNL disappeared

Whoops! He should have since he ded*

Updated votecount:

this is a stickup (2): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom
Kashuno (2): Max, got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin
Retro Futurist (1): this is a stickup
Max (1): Flying Leatherman
dogmother1776 (1): Kashuno
Murmur Twin (1): Kashuno, -Kashuno, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (4): Asiina, Dick Bastardly, dogmother1776, Your Personal Muse

:h: With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 03rd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- :siren: that's in about 12 hours from this post. :siren:

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 3, 2017

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dogmother1776 (5): Kashuno, Dick Bastardly, Your Personal Muse, Max, this is a stickup
Dick Bastardly (1): Pinterest Mom
this is a stickup (1): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom
Kashuno (1): Max, got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Max
Retro Futurist (0): this is a stickup, -this is a stickup
Max (0): Flying Leatherman, -Flying Leatherman

Not Voting (3): Asiina, dogmother1776, Flying Leatherman

:h: With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 03rd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- :siren: that's in about 3 hours from this post. :siren:

This deadline will, again, be floating. I don't know by how much, it depends on how quickly bob eats.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dogmother1776 posted:

i'M the cop :O chores is town

even though you're lying this is still a crappy thing to do, please don't do it!

=========

On the third day the orchestra kicked out dogmother. It was a hard choice, but they felt like it was the right one. They were <100% sure about it.

:s: dogmother, Dragutin, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), was kicked out day 3. :s:

It is now Night 3.

Submit your actions ASAP! Let's make it fast again!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The FINAL :psylon: Day 3 Votecount :c:

dogmother1776 (8): Kashuno, Dick Bastardly, Your Personal Muse, Max, this is a stickup, Flying Leatherman, dogmother1776, Pinterest Mom
Asiina (2): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, got some chores tonight, -Pinterest Mom
Dick Bastardly (0): Pinterest Mom, dogmother1776, -Pinterest Mom, -dogmother1776
this is a stickup (0): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom, -Murmur Twin
Retro Futurist (0): this is a stickup, -this is a stickup
Max (0): Flying Leatherman, -Flying Leatherman, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
Kashuno (0): Max, got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Max, -got some chores tonight

Not Voting (1): Asiina

:h: With 12 players alive, it took 7 votes to be executed.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The orchestra convened again only to find yet another violin destroyed, this one belonging to YPM. He was everyone's personal muse and was a talented violinist, but he seemed enraged at his misfortune. He didn't blame the saboteur(teuse?) however; he blamed the "filthy peasants," looking at everyone in the orchestra. "You are all beneath me! It's not fair! I am the best violinist in this stupid group, I deserved to play for the Empress! Me! Me! Me!!!"

He started sobbing into his elbow and ran away. He was never seen again.

:s: YourPersonalMuse, Alen Mraz, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), had his violin destroyed night 3. :s:

It is now Day 4
:h: With 10 alive it takes 6 to execute.
:d: Day 4 deadline: Wednesday, April 5th, ~11PM EDT.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"F this, I'm out of here." Asiina grabs her violin and just... leaves. Wait, can she do that?

Apparently so.

Huh!

Asiina has been removed from the game!

Her flip is not revealed. If she were town, it is as if she never played the game in the first place. If she were scum, she has just lost the game, regardless of however the game turns out.

The day continues! :toot:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Updated :psylon: Day 4 Votecount :c:

this is a stickup (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin

Not Voting (9): Dick Bastardly, Flying Leatherman, got some chores tonight, Kashuno, Max, Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup

:h: With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 05th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
not everyone can handle the availability of immediate painless death.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 4 Votecount :c:

Dick Bastardly (4): Max, Pinterest Mom, Flying Leatherman, Retro Futurist
this is a stickup (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin

Not Voting (5): Dick Bastardly, got some chores tonight, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, this is a stickup

:h: With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 05th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in a little more than a day from this post.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
ROBOTS. :arghfist:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
it's like an episode of black mirror.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Anyway, ##unvote
##vote Dick

this is a stickup posted:

alright well, looking back over the thread after ypm came up dead, this post stuck out. it clicked for me that you must have been expecting me to suicide trying to kill you (I have a history of killing db as scum)

if that is not the case, I have no reason to doubt my read ##vote dickb

got some chores tonight posted:

yeah alright

##vote dick bastardly

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote dick bastardly

Flying Leatherman posted:

this is so goddamn convoluted and there's absolutely zero evidence to support it, it's all completely wild speculation

##vote DB

:redhammer:

===========

:s: Dick Bastardly, Alexandra Mrutski, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), was kicked out day 4. :s:

It is now Night 4

Submit your actions ASAP.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Another day, another destroyed violin. This one was Flying Leatherman's; he worked hard to get so far, but now he cannot stay. With a heavy heart he leaves with the shattered pieces of his broken instrument, perhaps to never play again.

:s: Flying Leatherman, Zora, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), had his violin destroyed night 4. :s:

It is now Day 5

:h: With 7 alive it takes 4 to execute.
:d: Day 5 deadline: Thursday, April 6th, ~11PM EDT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

merk posted:

:siren: I will happily replace in for anyone who isn't posting.

everyone is posting unfortunately.

• Locked thread