Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the est international food?????? what is it?
homemade chalupas
homemade general tso
fukn frozen pizza
View Results

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
What is international food?

I'm going to throw some spaghetti in a pot with some ketchup and call it a day unless someone tells me what all the good international food is.

is it home made chalupas?

is it home made general tso chicken?

is it a frozen pizza I microwave and then lazily throw on a plate and slap down on the table then take all the good expensive ingredient food to my office and eat alone and also I throw a low of it away too because I wasn't that hungry?

Please tell me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
have u ever boiled a piece of pizza in some soup

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Do you have example of the chalupas & general tso's? Chalupas with shredded, seasoned chicken would be :discourse:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

have u ever boiled a piece of pizza in some soup

Yeah chicken broth. It was pretty good.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Welp I'm gonna post some garbage bachelor food

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Do you have example of the chalupas & general tso's? Chalupas with shredded, seasoned chicken would be :discourse:

No I was hoping someone could tell me how to make home made chalupas. I think I need to fry a flour tortilla right?

I don't have a fryer if so. I think I'll just get a taco bell crave case and bring that with me instead.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Get the gently caress out of here and take your piece of poo poo bean chili with you.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dave_Indeed posted:

No I was hoping someone could tell me how to make home made chalupas. I think I need to fry a flour tortilla right?

I don't have a fryer if so. I think I'll just get a taco bell crave case and bring that with me instead.

little caesars

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dave_Indeed posted:

hell yeah!!! crave on, fellow taco beller!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
scriracha

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Get this.

Chili............................................................................with beans

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Is the general tso's something you do? Sounds like a safe bet

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Tamales & empanadas are really easy to make

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
in china they eat dogs

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Dave_Indeed posted:

Get the gently caress out of here and take your piece of poo poo bean chili with you.

You're a loving dullard if you eat chili without beans. You're just eating meat soup at that point. Try learning to enjoy what good food is outside of McDonald's before you graduate to international foods.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

myDad posted:

what do you make the tamale dough out of i thought it was special

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

myDad posted:

I thought tamales were really hard to make. It takes all day or some poo poo.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bean chili is always a big hit at my work (NASA)

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

shovelbum posted:

what do you make the tamale dough out of i thought it was special

Just get some masa, it's corn dough

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I thought tamales were really hard to make. It takes all day or some poo poo.

Nah, it's really quick & easy to separate the labor.

1. Get your masa (dried corn dough)
2. Mix with water to the desired consistency
3. Wet some corn husks
4. Lay out the dough on your husk then the filling, wrap it up with a strip of the husk
5. Steam in a big ol' pot

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Just get some masa, it's corn dough

its actually called "mesa" as in mesa verde and its flour made from dried weeds

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

3. Wet some corn husks
4. Lay out the dough on your husk then the filling, wrap it up with a strip of the husk

you are retarded google menu buddy

put meat in there like green chiles

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Get this.

Chili............................................................................with beans

I prefer Chili with pineapple tbh

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

you are retarded google menu buddy

put meat in there like green chiles

suck my drat balls

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

myDad posted:

3. Wet some corn husks

My mom's coworker used to make them with her family for christmas eve and sell them at work. She always said it was really hard work so maybe she was just talking about just the sheer amount she had to make.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I prefer Chili with pineapple tbh

You can put anything in Chili imo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

My mom's coworker used to make them with her family for christmas eve and sell them at work. She always said it was really hard work so maybe she was just talking about just the sheer amount she had to make.

hard work or hardly working?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

You can put anything in Chili imo.

except beans motherfucker

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cold hot dogs OP

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

OP, throw some banana sauce in that spaghetti. Bam, it's now Filipino, yw.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

*joke about banana sauce*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

You pretty much have to commit a whole day if you want to make a lot tamales. Also, you're working the whole time. It's not like posole, where you just keep a pot simmering all day and do maybe like an hour of work, tops.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chef Boyardee

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

You pretty much have to commit a whole day if you want to make a lot tamales. Also, you're working the whole time. It's not like posole, where you just keep a pot simmering all day and do maybe like an hour of work, tops.

no u go to el nopal and get a big rear end beer and tamales , that does not take a whole day

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you don't make tamales, you buy them from the tiny Mexican grandma who stops by once a week.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

uber_stoat posted:

you don't make tamales, you buy them from the tiny Mexican grandma who stops by once a week.

I think you mean abuela

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
bring haggis or black pudding

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

let it mellow posted:

no u go to el nopal and get a big rear end beer and tamales , that does not take a whole day

What if I spend all day drinking beer and eating tamales?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

ew

• Locked thread