Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

so far the extreme right feminazis want to be topless all the time and while topless nazi women all the time might be good in the short term i have to take a much more left sided victorian approach

men, women and childs and doges must at all time be fully clothed

fully clothed means the unsightly nips, butts, dicks, balls, vagines, are always covered while roaming the city streets while searching for treasure

this goes for everyone no matter how you define your sex, gender or species; put a dang shirt on!

be-sleeve yourself strumpet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm with you on everything except the balls

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

no sleeves or "tank tops" will also earn you one demerit per use

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I have no idea what OP is talking about, but I approve of women being allowed to go topless.

I'll just ignore the ugly ones like I do fat men with manboobs who have been allowed to go topless for like 100 years.

I'm looking forward to seeing some good looking titties.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I am a homosecksualé

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Mandatory yoga pants and toplessness: Another one of those Hot Women Only laws dreamt up by skinnyfat white dudes not remember that people with actual human proportions comprise the majority of society :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think all women should have to dress like shrek. :shrek:

• Locked thread