Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
this will be my last journey as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i thought it was implied i was the captain

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also my wife is stickers no one else is allowed to claim that spot but i am taking applications for my daughter

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

i will be the captain's wife

i shun you and my daughter my only love is the sea

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

oysters are vegan

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rare picture of me, pmom, and dickbastardly as we prepare to record our first podcast

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

here is a picture of slamburger

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

podima please put that in the pm so its canonical

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its an integral part of captain chores's narrative as he realises his wife no longer holds his heart and he is falling for his first mate

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not reading my role pm until day 2 ##vote infinitum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah pod didn't give me a vig but this is a 100% serious vote
##vote infinitum

ill take it up w/ the quartermaster see what i can do

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lol what game was he turbod in

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also birg i started listening to chapo trap house its really good im ready to play chapo trap house mafia i hope im caleb

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Slamburger posted:

Since D1 turbos are a Bad Idea, let me change the subject and elicit some content:

Since flavor is important in this game, do people have any preconceived alignment opinions about any of the characters?

I'll put it out there that I don't trust the people that weren't part of the original departure roster. This is primarily CCK, Fisk, and Moat, and to a lesser extent the shipwrecked people.

its rly obvious that youre going to be overthrow me and take captaincy of the ship so i will destroy you after i destroy infinitum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

imo slamburger, as the player who began the flavour discussion, should claim the motivations of his character and how he is a scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Slamburger posted:

You want me to scumclaim? I don't get it.

i challenge you to post the town win con

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

the flavor discussion is silly and a little scummy. obviously pod isn't going to let us determine who is scum just by who has what flavor.

this guy probably is scum what flavour is he

The Shipwrecked Woman (Somberbrero) - An attractive woman found clinging to a broken spar along with two others. Claims their ship was wrecked nearby.

yeah definitely scum guaranteed we're going to dead you right after infinitum, slamburger, and then somberbrero

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i am the captain on this ship and my word is law

cross me and you shall hang

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

are you telling me inf is garbage at mafia b/c im not sure id believe that!!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

drat i forgot dickbastardly was my child good thing i dont love her

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

chapo skipped the most important line "As you grow and change, Caleb, Mama and I have to make changes in the way we treat you. For example, you have chores now."

wow i dont think im jeff jacoby i think i stole his child

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

is this how caleb ends up in ny

after getting kidnapped by captain chores

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets talk about tofu

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually ive basically plumbed the depths of tofu i dont really cook it any other ways

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets talk about salads

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually lets not i dont care for salads

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its ok

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dick scum prob

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not playing your game im your father slash kidnapper i dont answer your questions

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

got some chores tonight posted:

im not reading my role pm until day 2 ##vote infinitum

its a null tell!! id do this whether im town or scum thats why i didnt read my role pm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

since this push that wouldve been really great and good is petering out im switching to slamburger to prevent him from usurping my role as captain and all his posts today were bad too so thats a bonus

##vote slamburger

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mags is probably the second worst mafia player in this game; i dont think ive ever seen him be right about a single vote hes ever made

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i wasnt aware you asked me a question but the answer is probably that youre an idiot

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hey wait slamburger never answered my question

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

pathetic

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm now re-reading post histories, up to now I've just been reading the thread as is and commenting as I go along if it wasn't clear.

Anon's last two comments are weird. Particularly:

Because I'm pretty sure it's abundantly clear that we are. It's not outright scummy though, but it's definitely someone who isn't following as closely as they should be.

Re-reading Chores, there's a lot of garbage posting in there which I'm in no way fond of. I don't care if they haven't read their PM, they can still make some effort. That wasn't why Mr. F! was calling for his execution but yeah. Hawke is similar but more coherent somehow? I'm not bothered by Hawke's posting in the way I am by Chores.

So to better answer my Top 3: Keane, Chores, and Moat.

this is a manufactured read

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

eight hours to go, the scum defending infinitum should really coalesce around a single candidate if they want to save him.

100yrs is town, his posting sounds weird because he's been in France for so long, it otherwise doesn't sound like anything unusual for how he normally types.

I don't have any real opinions of Slamburger.

hey slamburger if you voted for Inf instead of Somber (who is not getting voted today) you would do the world a big mitzvah and yourself as well.

the council has convened and we have chose to execute slumburger

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Dick Bastardly posted:

I disagree. Inf's "content" may be off the mark most of the time, but I think it can lend to provoking thoughts. Specifically, I like to take Inf's lumpen lists and literally flip them upside down so that his town reads become his scum reads. That seems to end up being more accurate.

100, feel free to answer my questions for you on your own behalf.

lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont actually need to lynch infi now that hes been scared straight im ok w/ lynching actual scum like slamburger now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sorry i cannot

before when i first post voted infi w/o reading my role pm and infi almost got turbo'd to death it could be interpreted as a demonstration of my influence and power but now that ive stepped down from the vote and switched to other targets if i switch back now its basically an implicit acceptance of your hegemony and i cannot allow that

a chores will never kneel to an ecco

• Locked thread