Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
you know the one. that guy that talks all weird and slow and someone has him as their avatar I think? Anyways just a little theory I thought of as to why he might talk the way he does. Have a nice day everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Do we really need another Trump thread?

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

goldmine

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

there are other charlatans earning millions more by brainwashing people through stupider things than this guy's technique. He definitely doesn't have a brain disease. He's figured out how to gain worshippers by talking slowly off the top of his head with a calm voice and pretending to channel the great canuck spirit

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
John madden is fine you jerk. :colbert:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNiYIvt7ag

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

My favorite cult leader doesn't actually lead a cult. It's the worst and best kind to have!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
My guess is he saw an ASMR video and decided it would make a good brainwashing technique

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

us vs also us posted:

you know the one. that guy that talks all weird and slow and someone has him as their avatar I think? Anyways just a little theory I thought of as to why he might talk the way he does. Have a nice day everybody!
I don't know the one, no.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

CaptainSarcastic posted:

kinkyoldhobo
Aug 21, 2005
A week with nothing to do but watch History Channel can do strange things to a man
The AP interview transcript is really something special. Maybe he thinks he's talking in tongues?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:golfclap:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU