Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Without lady truckers we wouldnt have america moving (they are human beings)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91PqvKAwYfw

Meet Portia, price of gas is high shes been @ this since the 80's. She comes from a family of truckers and loves it actually. Not much has changed tho when it comes to how she's treated within the industry—it's difficult for girls but she keeps america moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgk1GvAEK9s

Meet Tammy, the Canadian hot-rod—she traded her scrubs for some truckin' dreams, leaving behind a promising career as a dental hygenist. She loves horse-shoing but got raoyally hosed by a car accident that pierced her pelvic floor so bad that she has to sit on 3 pillows but all for the love of truckin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhwm4EU0xI

Meet Krystal aka Kristie the Wristie. Kristie will gently caress you up if u look @ her different. She is strong and sexy but dont loving think that you pig boy.

post lady truckers itt

Fuck da Mods fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Apr 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont know any lady truckers but theyre probably incredibly bad rear end

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKo0e0nHXE

KITTY LANGE

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2K74I6Bs9Q

^ADVICE FROM LADY TRUCKERS

best video on yutube

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
How do they use piss jugs

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?

I would be her piss jug if u know what I mean

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I dream of a restaurant where lady truckers can get cheap hot snacks at any time of the day from between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I met lots of lady truckers! This was in the days before smart phones. The ladies are the most hardcore drivers because 99% of drivers are men. And then you get your couple of gals who can't drive and make us all look bad, but statistically...I mean, of course.

I would recommend driving for ladies who enjoy operating vehicles well, like making money and being away from home, and who are smart. I bet it's really nice now, what with the Internet and all.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Jackie on the television show "Roseanne" was a trucker for a while

add that to the "in popular media" section of ur post.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

That is true. She was very funny. I stopped watching that show after they got rich. I just couldn't relate.
Didn't that actress die?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't truck with the ladies

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Allie Knight gives me a strong nerd boner.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's very neat to drive, you know. There are bad parts, but if you don't mind sitting, enjoy operating heavy machinery, and have good eyesight...it's a shoe-in, I'd think.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

I.C. posted:

I met lots of lady truckers! This was in the days before smart phones. The ladies are the most hardcore drivers because 99% of drivers are men. And then you get your couple of gals who can't drive and make us all look bad, but statistically...I mean, of course.

I would recommend driving for ladies who enjoy operating vehicles well, like making money and being away from home, and who are smart. I bet it's really nice now, what with the Internet and all.

I.C. posted:

It's very neat to drive, you know. There are bad parts, but if you don't mind sitting, enjoy operating heavy machinery, and have good eyesight...it's a shoe-in, I'd think.

Go on

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I.C. posted:

Check, check, check. I think I can be a trucker.
Is it a problem if I can't stay awake driving for longer than 35 minutes at a time?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Would. All of them.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shamino posted:

How do they use piss jugs

Nailed it with the first post.

Gbs hates women truckers.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006