Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Uh sure I've never read the bible or took any sort of theology class available at any college but clearly I'm smarter than millions of people over thousands of years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

fart farrrt poo poo lol look how fuckin stupid I am hahaha

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's still a religion, though. People who say they are atheists believe in nothing, but they are very fervent about it.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
durr I'm a big idiot who demands "proof" before believing huge claims

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
these 'ich bin atheist' kickstarter shoes were totally worth it, those christian beachgoers are going to have their minds blown.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

All those Greeks building temples for made-up sky friends, ugh.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sure there's a whole book proven 100% to be accurate factual eye witness accounts to miracles but i know better
:goonsay:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

when you think about it atheists are just like religious people because its a thing you can believe in...just like religion. I dont get how atheists dont get this...lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

oh my god dennis do we have to thank your sky wizard before dinner every night wake UP

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

these 'ich bin atheist' kickstarter shoes were totally worth it, those christian beachgoers are going to have their minds blown.

I bought Devo-branded shoes once. They look like Vans slip-ons except very unattractive!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I only believe when i have proof! Now let me explain the theory of evolution to you...

Robot Cuttlefish
Apr 6, 2016
im gonna go pretend to be a christian online cause thats edgy n ironic now or some poo poo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

when people ask me what religion i follow, i don't say 'atheist' or 'agnostic' etc. i usually just set them on fire.

i find it to be much more polite and everyone wins imo.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*goes on to explain a bunch of scientific theories. Glosses over that they're just theories*

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

These are the shoes.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
Oh baby, NASA just released another totally real photo, time to jerk my sin-sausage again!

*doesn't realize satellites can't fly because there's no air in space*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

Oh baby, NASA just released another totally real photo, time to jerk my sin-sausage again!

*doesn't realize satellites can't fly because there's no air in space*

If atheists wanted facts they'd read the bible

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
*tries really hard to evolve*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's bad when Christians try to spread love abd pace. Oh a follower of Allah raped a child? Well that's just their culture we need to respect it.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Zorodius posted:

We are all Devo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oooooph, my colon..nnnnnnngggh

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Zorodius posted:

*whispers in hushed tone*

some types of candy might help.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'squirtt iut on the shaft and work it inslowly'~'married'atheist

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

'squirtt iut on the shaft and work it inslowly'~'married'atheist

I think I married a Christian once. Some people are very particular about religion.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

*spells atheist correctly*

Checkmate theists. :smuggo:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'dam this spastic colon!!!'

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*has no morals whatsoever*
*eats babies and kills people*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*cries about all the oppression prejudice athiests deal with.*
*is crying to a Christian, the most oppressed and victimized religion in the history of the world*

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

*chooses to be gay, and to ignore that islam is the light* heh heh! time to gently caress my black husband

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Doesn't believe in things that make no sense and don't have any evidence to back them up.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
derpy doo i don't believe in god even though sunsets are pretty and bananas fit perfectly in the hand.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

Doesn't believe in things that make no sense and don't have any evidence to back them up.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Now let me explain the theory of evolution to you...

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ignores all ghost stories which prove that there is another existence besides what we see.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a man punched me in the face then commited suicide before i could exact revenge....without god,justice will never truly be served. gay anal bareback creampies are my only solace

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
*shoves banana up rear end and pours hot coffee all over man titties and micropeen*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*screams "OH DAWKINS" every time he cums because god isn't real*

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

I'm no biologist, but I'm pretty sure there's a mountain of evidence for evolution.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*is lacking in all chivalry and honor*

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

*Lacks any ethics or morals*

*Murders and rapes for fun*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

I'm no biologist, but I'm pretty sure there's a mountain of evidence for evolution.

Nope sorry.

• Locked thread