Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

Are you a big ol' dork? Got something you want to tell everyone but it's just niche enough to be ashamed of? Well say it here, ya dorkus malorkus! I'll start.
*sound of papers shuffling*
I bought Amiibos today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

im not sure if calling me a a whales penis is a compliment or fightin' werds

idk ill get back to ya boi

Impkins Patootie

im just playin, im totally a whales slick long ole shlong and im darn proud of it too

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
You could say I collected the original 150 back in the day, nbd

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

vanisher

H..hello (mic feedback squeal) my name is vanisher and I play chess, and sometimes flight simulators.

(Shout from audience) "This is dork affirmation, not nerd affirmation!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I've been running a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for 12 years now with 2 real life friends because the fourth person in our group died and we didn't want it to ever stop, so basically a single dungeon turned into a complete living, breathing world

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Splatmaster posted:

I've been running a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for 12 years now with 2 real life friends because the fourth person in our group died and we didn't want it to ever stop, so basically a single dungeon turned into a complete living, breathing world

you hsould have just let him re roll

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

posting smiling

vanisher posted:

H..hello (mic feedback squeal) my name is vanisher and I play chess, and sometimes flight simulators.

(Shout from audience) "This is dork affirmation, not nerd affirmation!"

oh yeah? well i have a track ir hat so i can look around the chess board more quickly in online matches.

deep dish peat moss

Nosfereefer posted:

DMs work in mysterious ways

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I uhh... okay I... sometimes... phew... sometimes I post on somethingawful forums

alnilam

HotSoapyBeard posted:

I uhh... okay I... sometimes... phew... sometimes I post on somethingawful forums

:eyepop:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
who the gently caress still buys amiibo

vanisher

Just grow up and be an amiiman

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

who the gently caress still buys amiibo

i'm very selective. only quality characters such as waluigi, dedede or any number of animal crossing NPCs get to grace my gaming area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer posted:

We tried to have him re-roll a character using a Ouija board but he kept rolling F's and U's and I didn't know how to interpret the rolls

deep dish peat moss posted:

DMs work in mysterious ways

You have a point **randomly rolls a 20-sided die and doesn't say anything**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread