Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's one of the most disgusting things you can put in your body. The jews and arabs were right and you should listen to them, PIGS ARE AN UNCLEAN FOOD SOURCE! Pork contains super high histamine levels and this will completely gently caress with your body chemistry. Not only will it make your mucous production slam into overdrive, but it also will make your blood sulfur levels skyrocket. This leads to extremely high blood acidity and a loss of calcium and the sulfates that help maintain your bones. Cut the pig out of your diet! Pigs are people too!

Also it's got higher salmonella contamination levels than chicken. By the time it reaches the butcher over 80% of the meat is infested. Think about that next time you bite into a juicy porkchop! All of those pyrogens hidden in the fatty juices :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
Subway eat fresh

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2eEw26J0z8

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
look up x-rays of tapeworm infestations if you wanna lose your appetite for the swine. I mean you probably aren't going to get it from properly raised and cooked pork but just think about it.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Pyrogens make you stronger OP. Your body goes into a constituitive defense mode and you gain double points in resistance and recovery. You can also get this effect by being rolled down a stairwell in a hexagonal box but that is harder to set up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
P much all the animals we eat evolved from pigs so.. :shrug:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So are hotdogs ok? How about bacon?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

So are hotdogs ok? How about bacon?

No.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

P much all the animals we eat evolved from pigs so.. :shrug:

lobsters evolved from pigs, you heard it here first

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I know this dude whos family manages a pig processing plant and that fact really creeps me out.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I wash my pork, seems easy enough op

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
What about javelina?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I don't eat what I gently caress op

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I wash my pork, seems easy enough op

You have done literally nothing. The chemical composition of pig flesh is terrible for you.

It's more healthy to eat roided out cows than it is to eat a sustainably raised pig who went to college and has good morals.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

am I still clear to continue eating dead lizards I found in my yard?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
If pork is bad then why does it taste so good???

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

SpaceClown posted:

You have done literally nothing. The chemical composition of pig flesh is terrible for you.

It's more healthy to eat roided out cows than it is to eat a sustainably raised pig who went to college and has good morals.

I wish it with bleach though.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

am I still clear to continue eating dead lizards I found in my yard?

Still cleaner than pork, ironically.

Rahu posted:

If pork is bad then why does it taste so good???

Because you are a stupid masochist and you love what's bad for you. Just look at your taste in women. Yikes.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
is bacon pork, I forgot.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SpaceClown posted:

It's more healthy to smoke a pound of weed than lick a well done Iowa chop.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
That's like saying it's healthier to eat poo poo than lick a rod of uranium.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SpaceClown posted:

Bear Grylls eats poo poo all the time. For the moisture.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i agree op pork really screws with my aura so i never touch the stuff

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceClown posted:

licking some uranium should be fine, it's barely radioactive. don't lick a plutonium rod though, that stuff is highly toxic

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

My religion believes the pig is the most revered and holy of animals and we celebrate then by eating them. The cows are unclean.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Logically and sociolalogy humans don't have to eat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WatermelonGun posted:

I don't eat what I gently caress op

lol if u dont eat butt

lmao

just lmao

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Needing food is a social construct

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP are you still cool with people in Texas renting Vietnam war-era helicopters to circle strafe fields and gun down pigs with miniguns by the dozen?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are definitely zero remaining parasites in extra crispy bacon

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
do they raise teacup pigs for slaughter too? i wanna eat one of those. itd be like the cornish game hen of swine.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Lamebot posted:

do they raise teacup pigs for slaughter too? i wanna eat one of those. itd be like the cornish game hen of swine.

Just eat a baby pig bro

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Eating beef raises your testosterone levels

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

SpaceClown posted:

It's one of the most disgusting things you can put in your body. The jews and arabs were right and you should listen to them, PIGS ARE AN UNCLEAN FOOD SOURCE! Pork contains super high histamine levels and this will completely gently caress with your body chemistry. Not only will it make your mucous production slam into overdrive, but it also will make your blood sulfur levels skyrocket. This leads to extremely high blood acidity and a loss of calcium and the sulfates that help maintain your bones. Cut the pig out of your diet! Pigs are people too!

Also it's got higher salmonella contamination levels than chicken. By the time it reaches the butcher over 80% of the meat is infested. Think about that next time you bite into a juicy porkchop! All of those pyrogens hidden in the fatty juices :smug:

Thanks I didn't know about all that OP - it seems I can always count on you to give me the truth about healthy eating and also other trustworthy forms of guidance. I'm glad to call you my friend and maybe something more too. ;)

;; hellraiser;;

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Tapeworms come from badly cooked beef, not pork.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Put me down as a swine lover.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

...and the pitch! posted:

Put me down as a swine lover.

oh so you've been forums flirting with Pick? :smugmrgw:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Prude posted:

oh so you've been forums flirting with Pick? :smugmrgw:

Hey I know I said put me down but there's no reason to be cruel

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Am I okay to eat these meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
In China the word "meat" just means pork. If its meat from a different animal they specify it, but not for pork.

• Locked thread