Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
a lot of folks equip themselves with precious stones, amulets, crucifixes, mojo bags, rabbits foot, coyote face, saint cards or tarot to know where to or help focus their energies. I have special candles for protection against demons and a big bag of sage to banish spirits already around (plus it smells nice). I picked up a little ram a while ago and ever since then I've been good financially in a way I haven't been for a while

what magic stuff do you guys use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Dicks.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Coconut oil. That poo poo is VERSATILE

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Ergonomic wireless mouse and a pocket knife that can cut a nickel in half.

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
I put on the RIng of Fog to be undetected by my enemies.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I have a +1 Chair of Comfort, and a Vape Pen of Abstinence

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Magnets.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
magic weed

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Scotch Super 88

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

My smartphone is pretty magical

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
JO crystal

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

got a fedora that repels women and a formidable body odor that brings in a sizeable paycheck each week because it will not quit

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
A wooden Buddha with one missing hand
A bronze Devil sitting half-lotus in a glass cage
An ivory Monk walking with a swan

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
My ever growing goat skull collection

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i've got a hand of glory, OP, which provides useful illumination on my nocturnal trips to the hole of glory

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i have a small black smooth stone that i found on the ground one day. i put it in my jacket pocket, and it has remained there for 8 years. i like to rub this small stone in my pocket, and it gives me luck when i do

BIG DICK BOBBY
Mar 24, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't need no magic when you got a package like I do but I have considered looking into an enchanted cocktail ring just for extra aesthetic

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Extremely holy artifact.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I have a figurine of Wario that sometimes, in the dead of night, moves of its own accord.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

elaborate

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have a Holy Avenger but sadly I am not a paladin. Willing to trade 100k gold OBO

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

I have a Holy Avenger but sadly I am not a paladin. Willing to trade 100k gold OBO

sure, i'll trade it for a magical horn that you have to blow

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Horn of Blasting?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

The Horn of Blasting?

have you been checking over my dm's screen again

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Get a taller screen, the one your using had been falling apart for years!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
stop peeking over!

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 1, 2017

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I have a really old amulet with a labyrinth on it that used to belong to my great-grandma. Apparently she was super religious and believed that the amulet would repel evil spirits/demons and if any evil entity were to try to get too close, it would be trapped within the amulet's labyrinth. Personally, I don't really believe in all that stuff but it's fun to imagine that I have a magical amulet with demons trapped in it.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Cloves of garlic

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I like incense but thats because it smells good. altho i do feel like smoke can be cleansing. (for objects and rooms not people) just feels fresher

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Bag of Holding (Type IV)

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
leomunds tiny hut. I am trying to reverse engineer the arcana so I can get tiny house hipsters to make me rich.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I carry around my virginity with me for good luck.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I like to carry around Qaal's Feather Tokens with me. They're cheap and don't take up a slot and on the off chance you find a good use for one it pays for the entire set.

F hole
May 13, 2008

axe body spray

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mushrooms

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

You should meet more cats.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
My collection of replica war medals allows me to steal valor, plus claim a number of veterans' discounts at the mall.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
My friend with native american blood put a holy rabbit skin his dad gave him under my toaster while he was visiting me. After a week or two I moved it b/c it was probably cursing my toast.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
My dick is pretty magical. I rub it and a genie comes out. He's not very come to think of it. Makes more of a mess than anything else really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I usually just keep my Native American blood in a mason jar in the basement

• Locked thread