Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

It's not women themselves that are scary, bu their boyfriends/husbands/fathers/brothers/cops. If you look at a woman the wrong way their jealous boyfriend could assault you. This isn't a cultural thing either that can be erased through education, defending related females and your female mates is hardwired as an instinct in human males.
So it's men is what you're saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I'm gonna edit this out.

i like that fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 22, 2017

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ChairMaster posted:

Women may not be very good at hurting people physically or doing a rape or all the stuff that makes women afraid of men but they're much better at hurting people emotionally and also their brains work different and are impossible to understand or comprehend. How is that not scary? It's like 51% of all people in the world are actually incomprehensible alien lifeforms that can see right through you and know perfectly well what you want and also hate you for being a weird loser no matter how hard you work at getting better because you'll still be hosed up from the foundation of your being.

Compared to that what's the worst thing a man can do to me, punch me? Try to steal the $5 I have in my wallet? poo poo, I'd welcome that confrontation compared to what a woman can do to you. At least in a violent confrontation with some horrible man you can fight back and spend some aggression and make yourself feel a little bit better, even if you take a hit or get your rear end kicked you'll probably be fine.

You really need to seek some professional help.

• Locked thread