Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Intrigue in King Rathben’s Court - A Game of Mafia

The Empire of Korthia is a large, bloated country made up of many different peoples. The authority of the sovereign, King Rathben V, has been largely hindered in recent decades due to both monarchical incompetence as well as the significant competition between noble houses for influence. While an empire of immense size when it comes to land holdings, Korthia’s growing population has only led to political gridlock, as internal affairs have largely been distracting from external threats.
The King’s attempts to unite national interests by emphasizing the importance of Korthian imperial security have largely failed, and many factions have been campaigning in the capital, attempting to curry favor and interest to their side.
One of the biggest factions, the Monitors, call for a new constitution that will highly limit the power of the monarch. Some believe this doesn’t go far enough, and that the monarchy should be abolished entirely. Whereas many, still loyal to the throne and its historical significance, have labeled their reactionary freikorps the Lionhearts.
A powerful Monitor voice, that of Inquisitor Morton Braggley, has recently been silenced in a brutal political murder. It seems that, if things are to change in Korthia, they will change very soon, and with great chaos.

This is a game of mafia for 20 players. Standard mafia rules apply. This isn’t a role madness game, but there are roles. It should be fun.

1. Asiina
  2. Birdstrike
  3. EccoRaven
  4. Galpallimimus
  5. Hal Incandenza
  6. Iron Chef Ramen
  7. Jamuraan
  8. Kasumeat
  9. Max
  10. Moatillata
  11. Mr. F!
  12. peramene
  13. Pinterest Mom
  14. Slamburger
  15. Tired Moritz
  16. TMMadman
  17. Tobbs Gnawed

George Kansas fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

you had me at "there are roles".

so which version of you are we getting?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

:greenangel:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I will roleplay ITT as an arrentish ambassador.

Wow, you traveled across an entire continent?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Moatillata posted:

I still need closure on the space dystopia games BK

this is the third game in the series, Avantia Origins

the next game, Avantian Knight, will go back to the future

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

There is room, and there are roles. Can confirm.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Peta posted:

Tag me in.

Nah, sorry

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jamuraan posted:

May I please play in your game?

Yup!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

would you allow me to play?

If you'd like to.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Diqnol posted:

BK is brave.

is this a signup?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hm, can I also lay but then ask for a d1 replacement of my choosing?

you don't seem particularly interested in me mmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm losing interest in running this game. Think I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Maybe run it at a later date. Sorry all.

• Locked thread