Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So, I'm sure we've all seen bad drivers do something stupid and crash their car. But there's other less messy times when you get to watch a bad driver get totally owned by the road for their bad driving.

So, this morning on my way home from work I pulled up to a red light and in the left turn lane there was a driver who had pulled up way to far into the intersection. And the car behind them ended up being to far back. Now the thing is, this intersection has a sensor for the left turn signal. Neither car was in the correct position to trigger the turn signal and they had to wait at least one more light before they could go.

poo poo made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
The first dead person I ever saw in person was a woman who speeding down the road I grew up on in the rain. She hydroplaned and went into the opposite lane, getting broadsided by the car coming in the opposite direction. I ran outside after hearing the noise and was the first person on the scene, she didn't look maimed or anything but her neck was bent back at an unnatural angle so I knew she was dead. The cops showed up a few minutes later and proceeded to cut her out of the car enclosed in this tent while my younger brother and I watched from our bedroom window. The accident was her fault for speeding in such conditions; I guess you could say she got owned :airquote:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just this weekend I was driving on the highway at around 9AM and I noticed a cop on the shoulder, but I noticed some guy behind me was going like 90mph and interweaving through traffic. The guy zooms by me driving erratically, and the cop starts following him but not really trying to catch up, he's going like 70-75mph max.

The guy thought he could get away I guess so he kept driving but lol, welcome to Northern VA motherfucker, there's traffic everywhere every day for no reason; eventually he runs into traffic and is forced to pull over. Probably got an evasion charge along with speeding.

Not an interesting story but if you're from NoVA you probably know how everyone speeds they asses off on rte 28, its good to see someone get their comeuppance for once.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

The first dead person I ever saw in person was a woman who speeding down the road I grew up on in the rain. She hydroplaned and went into the opposite lane, getting broadsided by the car coming in the opposite direction. I ran outside after hearing the noise and was the first person on the scene, she didn't look maimed or anything but her neck was bent back at an unnatural angle so I knew she was dead. The cops showed up a few minutes later and proceeded to cut her out of the car enclosed in this tent while my younger brother and I watched from our bedroom window. The accident was her fault for speeding in such conditions; I guess you could say she got owned :airquote:

did you touch her boobs?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Dave_Indeed posted:

did you touch her boobs?

no but i negged her hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Dave_Indeed posted:

did you touch her boobs?

I was a much younger man so this was a common suggestion floated by friends at the time. She was actually quite attractive, but I don't think she was digging me.

• Locked thread