Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Spoilers: Jon and Daeny arent going to do anything worthwhile all season. Also no titties from any main characters because they're all paid way too much now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Who's In McShane?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

cool new Polack jokes posted:

e: what I'm trying to say is, can I get some validation that maybe this was just a really lame person, because lots of rape fetishists like the show too?

Fixed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

As well you should have.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope they keep Tyrian hanging around lame, emotionless dipshits forever.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

whoflungpoop posted:

i dont remember anything about any sword in that scene aside from one of them killed that pretty rear end arthur dayne

He used two swords

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

Bronn fucks Cersei.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There zero good boobs last season, so it must have been the one before.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Are the flaming swords of the red priests magic from the Lord of Light or just a trick? I can't remember if they ever explain it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

hemale in pain posted:

I think the priest used to do it as a trick with oil and fire but then after rezzing beric found he could do it for real because of magic. Not read the books for ages though.

I figured it was something like that. I don't remember the show explaining it either way, or it at best did so very poorly. Go figure.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

did we all forget that fire turns blue if it has sufficient oxygen and is over 1400C or something

HM THE FIRE IS BLUE IT MUST BE COLD

You know what else turns fire blue? Magic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

how did the dragon melt the wall with blue raspberry flavoring

Flavor explosion, duh

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

A Strange Aeon posted:

How come Bran isn't Lord Stark? Did he abdicate or is it just quietly assumed he can't be because he's a cripple?

Have you heard him talk? I wouldn't follow that whacked out little poo poo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Jon explicitly named sansa doubt he specified rules for what happens if more of his siblings are somehow alive.

What do you think is gonna happen when Rickon shows up? What crazy power is he gonna have?

I hope it's the power to transform into a giant and carefully step around people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Corky Romanovsky posted:

People who watch the show said Rickon showed up to the battle of the bastards and to some arrows as he ran away. One was a Texas heart shot.

Oh poo poo, I completely forgot about that, lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is Jaime still even part of the Kingsguard? Or did Joffrey let him off the hook?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Tommen was the biggest bitch

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

COMRADES posted:

By the way why did Arya decide to go to Winterfell if she was just immediately going to start causing drama and thinking about assassinating her sister? I figured the crossroads scene was a rejection of her plans for bloody vengeance in favor of just going home again but then she gets there and is just wiling out.

I dunno why she went back, but Arya trying to be intimidating is laughably bad.

And I wish her sparring match with Brienne had been a character growth moment where she learned some humility about her new skills. Like yeah, she's a crazy good assassin, but the faceless men were supposed to take people by surprise when they're least able to defend themselves, not dueling with a soldier. When Arya got her ribs caved in by the steel boot an eight foot tool armored woman it should have been a lesson to pick her fights and not get into a brawl with people twice her size and ten times her weight.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Away all Goats posted:

If Season 8 doesn't start with the Night King flying around to every graveyard, cemetery and battlefield in Westeros and raising all the dead it will confirm him as a dumbass Stark.

"The dead will arrive at the North first" actually no there are dead people in literally every kingdom

The Night King wasn't smart enough to throw a spear at the dragon everyone was riding on while it was on the ground, so things don't look good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How do you prove Gendry is even Robert's son, anyway?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is man butt considered SFW?

Here's a gif, NSFW if your work hates butts. https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Jon-Snow-Butt-Reactions-43946563

How long do you think they rehearsed that roll to ensure you couldn't see Danny's boobs?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

a) do you kill the big rear end dragon that is currently DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE ARMY
b) do you kill the dragon just kind of chilling there, while a bunch of nobodies climb onboard?

Oh no, however will he replace those few hundred losses in his infinite army of the dead?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What happened to Ser Pounce?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It took four losers to bring him down, too

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Theon rules and I wish something good would happen to him without him being poo poo on immediately before or after.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I think his dad gave him away as part of the deal for a truce?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

Do you think Jon and Davos had a special night together?

Maybe they were alone in a cabin during a long voyage on the sea

Maybe their eyes met in the dark

maybe their urges, could no longer be denied

Davos gave Jon a sad, awkward handy while he was recovering from frostbite. They don't talk about it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Xotl posted:

Yeah, but I was under the impression that the Targs ran the show for centuries. When the people that literally write the laws and set the example as to behavior do it, you'd figure the rest would get in line.

Kind of makes me wonder how Ptolemaic Egypt royals vs. the rest handled it.

Everyone hates the Targaryens' guts. Is it shocking they'd hate anyone who has something like sibling-loving in common with them?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Bran never even warged into his own poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just realized that Bran never warged into his own poo poo and now I'm pissed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The quality of each GoT season seems proportional to the amount of good boobs in each season.

In season 1 and 2 you hardly had a scene without some nice, full C cups in the frame.

Then they got more and more rare.

Now we're lucky to get a saggy man-nipple once a season.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Now, granted, we did get a fine Jon rear end out of the finale. But other than that, nothing of note.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My posting quality is also directly proportional to the quality of boobs in GoT.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

facebook jihad posted:

Season 1 was best because of Hodor dick

You're right

I discounted the mitigating factor of cocks, which lasted longer than breasts, but because of their lack of focus were a bandaid at best for season 3-5.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bobby Digital posted:

If Bronn gets a castle I’ll be happy :unsmith:

He already has one!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't get hard if it's a gross zombie foot stepping on people!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
GoT hasn't had good tits since season 3

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

amusinginquiry posted:

Uhhh, fake Sansa?????? Dumb rear end

6/10

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wasn't Sansa like 17 in that scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

Khal Drago was the hottest person on this show, contemplate this on the tree of woe

I remember the last time Danny met some khals and they all had dad bods and costumes that looked like they came from a Halloween store.

E:

It was almost literally looked like this: