Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008

The Skeleton King posted:

Does dragon bitch do something worthwhile for once? It's been like five goddamn years and she STILL hasn't crossed the loving sea. Nothing she does has any impact on the rest of the plot, it might as well be a separate show all together. She also fucks up everything every time and has to start all over again.

What the hell is the plot anyway? I quit watching after Stanley failed to win the war and the stark boy got murdered at a wedding after blowing his whole campaign by being an idiot. It seemed to me like the main conflict of the story had been resolved and there was nothing left except a couple of loose ends.

Sir the incel thread is that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
I'm still mad about the fact we never got one single line of dialog from the Night King. Nothing. Zip. Not even a chuckle. Nothing about his motivation or back story, not even a cool quip. Just a decade of menacingly staring into the distance.