Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Does dragon bitch do something worthwhile for once? It's been like five goddamn years and she STILL hasn't crossed the loving sea. Nothing she does has any impact on the rest of the plot, it might as well be a separate show all together. She also fucks up everything every time and has to start all over again.

What the hell is the plot anyway? I quit watching after Stanley failed to win the war and the stark boy got murdered at a wedding after blowing his whole campaign by being an idiot. It seemed to me like the main conflict of the story had been resolved and there was nothing left except a couple of loose ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

basic hitler posted:

you seem really out of touch since crossing the ocean is literally the last shot of season 6
I hope she hits an iceberg and dies like the waste of time she is.

And Like I said, I quit watching after the war of kings ended ant the plot dispersed into a hundred lovely sub-plots that all suck and don't matter.

What happened to the cripple and his retard giant? Last I heard they met the wonder twins, then went to loving narnia and found out that crippleboy is a wizard and the retard is named after a door.

God what a stupid show. Even the tits are sub-par most of the time.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 24, 2017

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

fruit on the bottom posted:

Door giant is dead,'and cripple wizard is the one who made him retarded because truly it is cripple wizard who is th retard

Lmao, that's amazing. How did he manage to do that?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

basic hitler posted:

the tv show got pretty bad so i can't blame you for not watching. I'm only hate-watching at this point and i barely finished season 6. The showrunners are hacks and it shows the second they stopped leaning on GRRM's material and just started changing poo poo to suit their whims, it became a lovely show. Some time in season 4 i think.

But if you're not participating in watching the show IDK why you're coming into the thread to whine about it ? that's pretty weird man. I invite you to catch up and hate-watch though

I'm not whining. I like hearing about where the show went after i stopped watching, since I dot have the time or patience to watch anymore.

I will always stand by my opinion that the show would be better without Danny and her off color eyebrows.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

My favorite death was that Danny scene was when aquaman melted her twink brother's head like a GI Joe. It was all downhill after that.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 25, 2017

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

the trump tutelage posted:

What's everyone's opinion on most badass death on the show?

I vote Barristan's

I said it earlier but my vote is still for Danny's twink elf brother getting his head melted by aquaman.

Another strong contender is Tywin getting shot on the toilet by his midget son.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Replace Jon snow with Stone Cold Steve Austin, replace ice zombie grand wizard overlord with Hulk Hogan.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Aug 10, 2017

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN WINTERMANIA COMES DOWN ON YA, BROTHER?!

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

The show has a bad habit of keeping characters around long after they ceased to be relevant to the plot. It really muddies up the writing and makes things way more complicated than they need to be. It also makes the characters less interesting when the show has to keep coming up wi convoluted ways to work them back into the main story. It doesn't bother me much, but I have noticed it.

What is the main story now? All I know is that they are still building up to Wrath of the Lich King and Dragon War.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

solar energy panel posted:

Shows don't usually last past 5 seasons without sucking, or losing whatever steam propelled them to greatness. I think Alan Ball made sure Six Feet Under ended after season 5 and then he left True Blood after season 5 for these reasons. Also LOST would have probably been a stronger show as a whole had it ended at season 5.

Game of Thrones seemed like it spent the first few seasons waiting for GRRM to finish his stupid books, then season 5 was a confused "he's not finished" clusterfuck, and now they have some great momentum because they have been promised an end.

The show feels rushed now though. They would have probably done things differently had GRRM finished his books.

I call it the Toaster Effect. Don't take too long to take the toast out of the toaster or it will cool and not be as enjoyable. Don't put it back in the toaster after it's done, or it will burn. Don't put too much poo poo in the toaster or you will ruin the toaster and the toast.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

etalian posted:

I lolled at now you have Dany and Jon scenes creating a charisma black hole.

I can't believe how dull those two are.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Brian should just worg into a loving comet and kill himself with it.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

So she's an out of touch fool who will lose the throne to a total moron?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Here's an idea, Brain wargos into Dany in the past so that she's less of a fuckup.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Someone probably walked in there to clean up the place and found them a few hours later.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Away all Goats posted:

Why would you clean a vault

I meant the room outside the vault.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Watched the most recent episode. I was right to quit watching this. The intrigue and feeling that it had at the start is gone. It's sad.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I wish that instead of inventing a ballista, cersei's basement wizard guy would have invented the cannon. It would be more interesting to see a dragon get its poo poo blown in by a cannonball.

Anyway, Danny is still very boring and lame. I hope she dies.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Much like the last few seasons have been underwhelming.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Yolomon Wayne posted:

If you spend years making a warhammer to be cool, you should spend 5 minutes thinking up a design that doesnt look retarded.

Fantasy weapons always look idiotic compared to their real life counterparts. It would be much cooler if he had something more like a Lucerne hammer or a morning star. But I guess that any pretense of realism has long since passed, so gently caress it. Why not just start going full Blizzard?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Hell Yeah posted:

i agree i'd like to see some loving guys brain leaking out of his skull! something really violent and revolting that makes me nauseous just looking at it. hosed up shti man!!!!?

Indeed. Excellent work by the special effects crew.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I can't wait for the fellowship of the ring to start catapulting freezy-zombos into king's landing.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I hope the Lanstars accidentally discover nuclear fission and say something stupid like "summer is coming :smug:".

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Hell Yeah posted:

gendry should hit melisandres tits with a hammer so they explode with blood?!!!!!!

:bloodborne:

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Might was well move this loving thread to tviv at this point.

Id rather it be gassed before it goes there.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I hope that Jon Snoe becomes Day King. Defeater of the Night King.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I hope the show ends with everyone dead and a skeleton sitting on the throne.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Why does anyone care who's a tangerine? When the throne gets usurped, nobody gives a gently caress about the old royals anymore. People don't care who's in charge, they just live with it because they have poo poo to do.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

myDad posted:

Will Theon's taint be able to withstand the force of Euron's FULLY ERECT IRON COCK?? Find out next time on -- G O T!!

Every great writer needs a good editor.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I hope the part about people throwing turds at Dany's dead body while Euron masturbates furiously is true. It would make the whole thing worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Blue Raider posted:

the show has a shameful heritage of killing off actual actors, thespians, in favor of the likes of jon snuu and the train enthusiast

It's a good way to save money.