Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Streak posted:

someone please post a single sentence that ruins the entirety of the latest episode please

thank you
A foreign invasion is underway
*shrugs akwardly*

Fake edit holy poo poo I fuxked this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Also it's hosed how there is absolutely no feel for passage of time and travel in general in the last couple of seasons. Maybe it's nostalgia at this point, but I recall the first 2-3 seasons at least tried.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Blue Raider posted:

the show has passed the books but thats how they are too. the first three seem like they take place over a pretty long period of time and the last 2 feel like they happen in the space of a week

I just don't like the rapid transition between people sitting down in a meeting hall and then appearing in the middle of nowhere, far away. I'd settle for a subtitle like "2 weeks later, in the dragon anus cavern..."

Like, i've got no idea how much time passed from when that pirate chick stole literally the whole navy last season and now when the other impoverished pirates built a second bigger fleet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

ROFLburger posted:

lmao they gave grey worm a 45 minute sex scene

this show is not good

Grey worm scene was honestly one of the few not bad parts of this episode.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

What an outrageous thing to say

I like Grey worm as a character, and he's seen some development over the last 2 seasons. They are really developing his humanity and vulnerability, diverging from a paradoxically dickless macho automaton.

Also, nice tits.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

whatever7 posted:

I think Measie Williams hosed up the wolf scene. Nobody can tell what Arya's feeling was supposed to be.

I thought the wolves just left because they couldn't figure out who the gently caress Arya is. Since she gave up her identity and name to the many faced god, it would make sense imo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

UnfurledSails posted:

wait so the way to cure the incurable disease is to literally just remove the infected tissue? And nobody but one other guy has ever tried to do this? If I was infected with this poo poo on my arm the first thing I'd try would be to carve it out

Ya but if you touch it, you get infected. And presumably most regular people without plot armor don't survive having their skin torn off in chunks all that often.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

DrPlump posted:

Wait so the fat guys cum is the cure for gay scale?

No the cum goes into soup which is then used as a cure for gay scale. Important step.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

Wouldn't it be funny if Dany goes crazy and has to be killed?

More importantly, why did she change personality when she landed in Westeros? She reminded me of Ned Stark. Who cares what the people think. Just go attack poo poo. So she immediately loses her fleet by being a dumb rear end.

After loving up in the slave city the whole last 2 seasons, this is a hamfisted attempt of character growth. I hope she goes bugfuck crazy at some point.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"We can't burn the smallfolk, because we have modern western liberal values for some reason, so we will do the humane thing and starve them."
Liberate all the slaves because they have human rights! Still rule with an iron fist in a feudal system where like 50% of people are commoners with no rights.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm starting to miss those religious fanatics from last season.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Lmao. The undead dragon is gonna get shot by ballista and killed in season 8, the only dragon to die from it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

How does danny not freeze to death riding a dragon at 100kph in polar temperatures?
How does she not fall off the dragon after 2 minutes anyways cause her arms give up?
How does a single stone not breaking ice justify moving an entire loving army on the lake?

Ice starts breaking after like 3 dudes step on it. Then like 50 skeledudes run a good 20 yards without falling through. Admittedly they are pretty skinny but come on.

Also dany is magic and immune to fire, maybe the dragon was breathing at her the whole way.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Where do skeletons, who are deathly allergic to fire and don't have any industry, find absolutely massive iron chains?

The wildlings don't seem to be the type to forge that poo poo. I suppose they could be anchor chains from a boat but zombies are also deathly allergic to water?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I hope the doggos from season 6 get found. They are getting all kinds of cold and lonely by now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

facebook jihad posted:

Game of thrones is basically a transformers movie now.

I rewatched the Mountain/Oberyn fight last night and drat that was pretty intense. The show definitely used to be a lot better then but it's still pretty cool now.

I'd say it started going down in quality around season 4 or 5. The Jon Snow stabbing scene was great though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Important characters that dies this season so far:
A mean ol' grandma
2 of 3 bad pussies
???

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

So youre saying he is basically Homer Simpson?

They both know nothing so :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

In this episode, Theon discovers his hidden superpower of having no balls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tricky D posted:

Laffo, the dead had no way through the wall until the supposed heroes provided them with a dragon. Jon Snow should go down as one of history's greatest blunderers.

His incompetence needed to be exposed before his peers. Tear down the wall!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jfc I was hoping that GoT was cancelled forever because the director/lead actors did some unspeakable things but instead I get treated to this bullshit?!?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Probably like 11 in the books. Y'all are degenerate for watching this trash.

Now Khal Drogo, that was a nice set of pecs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hey let's design warnings for potential future people so disconnected from us that they don't understand any of our languages or cultural symbols, to keep them protected from ecological damage we cause today and gently caress all the people dealing with these same problems today, aren't we thoughtful.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tbf most of the human race is half-gelatinous cube at this point.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Didn't Iran tweet back something as cringeworthy? I can't wait till this garbage franchise dies in a fire and everyone is witching about Bitcher instead.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Cursed thread made my double post.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sooooo... You like turds? I've got a show to recommend!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I hope Tyrion mariostomps some Lannister goombas.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The crash through a wall into GURMs house where he is busy not writing the ending. He starts verbally criticising all the surviving characters, saying that this isn't how he pictured them at all, as they stop fighting, lay down arms and listen, embarrassment slowly coming over them. Some begin to sob quietly.

The camera pans out and we see that it was all a dream of an autistic child all along, playing with toy soldiers.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jon Snow common law marries the head ice guy, and they rule the unified kingdoms forever and ever... Or at least till the winter ends.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Daenerys goes full on evil and gets stabbed dby Jon (this time with his sword) making a parallel to Jaime (who totally hosed the crazy dragon king too, it's in the books)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If dwarf cocks are magic, what about giant cocks? :thunk:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Away all Goats posted:

as ice zombies, yes.

Ice zombies are the most downtrodden class in Westeros. I'm for a nation run by ice zombies for ice zombies, comrades

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What do you mean, "turn to poo poo"?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Using amazing technology of that one interactive black mirror episode everyone forgot about, the Got season finale will have multiple endings!
*all of them suck

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Clearly you bed her and let your hosed up offspring figure it out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Guy Fieri cameo when. Maybe he can be eating a pie at a tavern or getting stepped on.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

john snow has had sex twice in his entire life

What a winner. John fucks!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think it was pretty obvious that he died right then and there.

Now if it was in season 7, he'd anime fight all the king's guards with a wooden sword and chopped off the main guy's head just because.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

maker posted:

:eyepop: Well might as well circle around him now that we got him surrounded

That scene is so ridiculous, the only thing it's missing is the two sword dweeb flourishing the swords and stabbing someone behind him under his armpits.