Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I mean I get it, that's all well and good, lol TVIV amirite? but can we not spoil poo poo in the title a week before the episode actually drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So uh, someone made a trailer for some modern day GOT or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9U-rhVp1CQ

http://wikiofthrones.com/12277/trailer-westeros-shows-game-of-thrones-set-in-the-present-time/

Did anyone watch this? 🤔

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 1, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Did anyone watch this? 🤔

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

He nailed that speech though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AylmQpEcAs

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So Ned kidnapped Theon or stomped his father in a battle then snatched him, or what happened again?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol poor guy banged his sister on a horse which was the beginning of the end for him RIP

He's obviously gonna kill Euron and save the day and his sister...after he gets poo poo on more

I re-watched that scene with him and Jon posted above. God drat. You can hate or like the acting in this show but that is a quality scene

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah seriously Rome getting cancelled was a huge bummer. That show was great on every level. Then of course they had to rush and botch the ending

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

cool awesome post dude I take it you never saw the show

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I YouTubed and googled some backstory the lore is pretty fun. We'll have a lifetime of side story HBO series for sure.

The Targaryen family tree is pretty nuts. I didn't know all this and I hope I understood it right:

Targaryens were one of four (?) dragonlord families in old Valyria. One of the dudes daughter's, Daenys the dreamer, had a nightmare of the demise of Valyria.

Dude said gently caress it and moved him and his family to Dragonstone, then 12 years later the calamity happened.

Also they liked incest because it allowed them to keep their blood pure, so they could control dragons. Which of course contributed to the "madness"

I like the idea theory that Bran's talking to them in their head made them nuts

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 7, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I've never opened s GOT book so I'm curious exactly what is mentioned about the backstory.

or are y'all just putting it together from quotes in the books? Both?

I just wanna know more about all that poo poo. Jon the Builder, first men, the calamity

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I just wanna see the dance of the dragons or w/e when they were in-fighting long ago and dragon sky battles :yeah: but all the Targaryen poo poo is enough content to make series for a lifetime. Also double lol @ the terrible Aegon that legitimized his bastards that's great. How many Aegons are there now?

See what they deliver with zombie dragon

Can Bran warg into the zombie dragon 🤔

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I always wonder what they're doing north of the wall between everything marching around with massive undead armies and poo poo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

oh we posting bad GOT memes

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viakZ1p30J8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

this is the thread for dank memes right