Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Weekends are busy and we have a lot of prep we have to do for the lunch and dinner rush. Most places are technically open because they don't want to pay unless the store is open but it's considered bad form to order in the morning. A few orders or a single large order can put us behind hours. Ordering ahead of time is ok, but please don't order delivery for "as soon as possible" before noon on weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
gently caress you wagecuck, make me a pizza

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Look a poor person doesn't want to work hard ITT. rename thread to SHOCKER OF THE CENTURY, I AM POOR AND SMELL LIKE PISS AND I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS OF MY JOB.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Plebeian. Cook.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if your boss didn't want you delivering before noon then he wouldn't offer it. quit whining and get back to work serf, its obvious why your not the owner

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*Some proletariat asks for thought and respect*

*Goon squad eliminates family and friends*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'll order before noon but I'm certianly not going to tip before noon.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Next you are going to say it is rude to valet my car at my house or have my groceries delivered before I get up.

Have a little respect for those of us that create jobs rear end in a top hat.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Three Olives posted:

Have a little respect for those of us that create jobs rear end in a top hat.

:homebrew:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I'm sure the manager makes enough profit he could afford to just hire extra people for the weekend prepping. I mean, those places are just rolling in money, right?

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Three Olives posted:

Next you are going to say it is rude to valet my car at my house or have my groceries delivered before I get up.

Have a little respect for those of us that create blow jobs, then lick around the rear end in a top hat.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
How long can it take to pour the dog poo poo toppings out of a big bin in to a smaller bin?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Even if you have to slice a pepper, one sliced pepper tops ten pizzas.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
uh this is a problem with the way your dumb store is run, not the customers. Try quitting.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Weekends are busy and we have a lot of prep we have to do for the lunch and dinner rush. Most places are technically open because they don't want to pay unless the store is open but it's considered bad form to order in the morning. A few orders or a single large order can put us behind hours. Ordering ahead of time is ok, but please don't order delivery for "as soon as possible" before noon on weekends.
I'm just gonna take your stupid rear end sandwich and you're just gonna sit there and cry and watch me eat it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cowofwar posted:

Even if you have to slice a pepper, one sliced pepper tops ten pizzas.

lol yeah right they buy bags of pre-cubed peppers

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
Whats a good food place that delivers and will cater to my halal and keto diet?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Who is ordering lil tsar's Saturday morning?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
No worries bro. I wont be awake yet anyway.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i want a liter of cola

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i had no intention of ordering before noon but now that you told me not to it's all i can think about doing

Riscas
Feb 11, 2008
I worked at a Subway as a teenager and can confirm that the morning crew does jack poo poo while snorting an eighth of coke that they bought by pooling their money together.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

Look a poor person doesn't want to work hard ITT. rename thread to SHOCKER OF THE CENTURY, I AM POOR AND SMELL LIKE PISS AND I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS OF MY JOB.

if he was rich would we name it I WOKE UP AT NOON AND SMELL NICE BECAUSE I BUY TOO MUCH PRODUCT, THEN I DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP TO WORK BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD CARE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

maskenfreiheit posted:

gently caress you wagecuck, make me a pizza

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harakiri Potter posted:

Whats a good food place that delivers and will cater to my halal and keto diet?

halal and keto diet food on 1st, in the food district

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

halal and keto diet food on 1st, in the food district

Whats on second?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted: